You're My Favourite

Hi! So, this is my first One Shot, so it's probably going to be really bad 😂. It's about Peter having a panic attack and Tony comforting him. Let me know what you think and what you want me to do next! I'm literally not busy at all, as it's summer break, so I'll write anything and everything you want me too. Just tell me what you want. Enjoy! Xx
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS!! XX

*Peters POV*
The nightmares had started again. It had gotten so bad that I stopped wanting to go to sleep at all, especially not in the Stark Tower with Friday alerting Mr Stark at any unusual activities in my room. I knew when I moved in with the Avengers that everything would change, but I didn't fully grasp how much.
I got used to waking up and walking into the kitchen and seeing Thor wielding his hammer and Steve shouting at him to be careful. I got used to the constant arrows flying over my head as Hawkeye practiced for his next battle. But I didn't get used to having them all care about me, after all, it had never happened before...

***Saturday Evening- 11:30 Pm***
"Hey, Mr Stark, can I ask you something?" I sat down on the leather sofa next to Tony, who was busy listing reasons to Steve about how they shouldn't allow Bucky to come and visit next weekend. "How about because he killed my parents, Steve!" Tony shouted, clenching his fists. "He didn't mean to, it wasn't him! He was being manipulated!" Steve tried to reason, but Tony just scoffed.
"Mr Stark?" Tony took a deep breath and turned to face me, "yes Pete? And, how many times, it's Tony." I nodded, but continued anyway. "Um, well, I wanted to know if we could watch Star Wars? A New Hope? Or Return of The Jedi? I don't mind, you can choose." Tony smiled and glanced at me, "It's pretty late, Pete, what about tomorrow? You should probably get to bed now anyway."
I could feel a lump start to swell in my throat. Relax, Peter. I told myself sternly, trying to ignore my sweaty palms. "Pete?" I could hear Mr Stark, and I didn't want to ignore him, I just couldn't speak. I knew that when I fell asleep, there was no going back. The same moments would keep replaying in my mind- when the man shot Uncle Ben. His face was constantly etched in my mind. My fault, my fault, it's my fault Ben died, my fault.
"Peter? Can you hear us?"
"My fault." Was all I could choke out, my head was swimming. I could see Nat and Clint standing next to Tony, looking alarmed, and Steve coming back with a glass of cold water. Bruce had grabbed my wrist and was checking how quickly my pulse was going. "Tony! His pulse is racing!"
"Peter, what do you mean? Pete? Talk to us!" I hurriedly rose to my feet, I had to get to my room before I went into full Panic-Attack mode. I didn't want them to see that.
Stumbling along the corridors, I reached my bedroom and ignored the team's anxious calls for me to turn around and calm down. Locking the door, I slid against the wall and curled into a tight ball. I killed Uncle Ben. If I had just been there then it wouldn't have happened. If I'd have been stronger. I couldn't protect Uncle Ben, so why do I think I can protect Tony? It would be better for the team if I just disappeared. The tears were streaming down my cheeks now, and my breath was short and shallow pants.
"Peter! Open the god-damned door, or so help me god I will kick it in! Peter!" I couldn't hear Tony's words, only the voice in my head that had me paralysed. I hadn't been aware until this point that my sobbing was so loud that the entire Team could hear me. But I didn't care. All I cared about was how I couldn't save Uncle Ben.

*Tony's POV*
I could see the tears in Pete's eyes as he ran to his room. "Shit." I exclaimed, half expecting Cap to growl "language" at me again, but he was too worried about Peter. There were six of us in the room once Peter had left, Me, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Bruce and Thor, and each one of them were as concerned as I was for Peter.
"Tony? What the hell just happened?" Cap began to question, as Bruce began to enquire about Pete's eating habits and unusual behaviour. But the only thought that was racing through my mind was how to stop Peter's pain. I had to take charge.
I sped off towards Peter's room, adrenaline coursing through my veins. "Pete?" I knocked, but no reply came, only choking noises that alarmed me even further. "PETER?!" My immediate thought was that he was choking on something, "BRUCE!" I yelled, but Bruce was already by my side. "Tony," he began,
"Bruce, help him, he's choking!"
"Tony, Peter's having a panic attack." He explained softly.
"Double shit." I began to pound on the door, kicking it with my foot. "Peter! Open the god-damned door, or so help me god I will kick it in! Peter!" No response except wracking sobs that tore at my heart. "Friday, unlock Peter's door."
"Yes Boss."
"Guys," I whispered, addressing the team, "stay here until I call for back up."
I entered carefully and quietly, seeing Peter laying on the floor shaking. "Peter, it's ok." I began, as gently as I could. He turned to face me, his eyes wild and his hair a mess.
"Mr Stark! There's no air, help me." My heart wept for Peter, I wanted to take all his pain in an instant. Sitting next to him and forcing him to look me in the eyes, I said, "Peter, there is air. Breathe in, and out. 1. 2. 3. Good! Ok, and again. 1. 2. 3."
We did this procedure for a while, until he had calmed down enough to form proper sentences. "Pete, d'you wanna tell me what's going on with you?"
"I killed him, Mr Stark. I killed him."
"Who Peter? Don't worry, I won't let anyone find out, I'll pay off whoever I need to. Just relax, it'll be ok."
"I killed my Uncle Ben."
I hadn't prepared for this. I thought he was upset about a civilian Spider Man couldn't save, or something that I could talk him out of guilt for. But I knew this sort of guilt all too well. The guilt where a family member died because you weren't strong enough to stop it.
"No, you didn't Pete. You didn't kill him. Did you take that gun and shoot him?" Peter shook his head, "exactly."
He sniffed and began to curl up in my lap, exhausted from all his emotions. "I'm sorry Mr Stark. I didn't mean to make you worry. And I know you're just trying to help, but this guilt is something I'm just going to have to live with."
Stroking his hair, I replied, "I know, Pete, I know. But I just want you to promise me one thing."
"What is it, Mr Stark?" He yawned.
"If you feel like this again, Peter, promise you'll talk to me. I'm here for you, ok?" He nodded, falling sleepier under the gentle rhythmic lull of my strokes.
"Mr Stark, can I let you in on a secret?"
"Sure thing, Underoos."
"You're my favourite avenger."
I laughed, "oh yeah? Well, I'm not sure how Cap'll feel about that."
"Shh! Don't tell anyone, ok?" Peter sounded increasingly worried.
"Don't worry, Pete, I won't. And, hey, you're my favourite too."