The Curse

Hey! PLEASE COMMENT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS LMAOO! ANY FANDOM U WANT!
⚠️⚠️Mild trigger warning for self-harm in this one 💙

*************************************************************************************************Peter Parker-Stark was a friendly fifteen year old kid, with good grades and, admittedly quite a dysfunctional, but caring family. He lived with his adoptive father- after his birth parents, Uncle Ben and Aunt May had all died- and his Uncles' Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Thor and Clint and his Aunt Natasha and Wanda. Of course, there were many family friends who came around every day and everything seemed normal. On the surface.
    Peter stood in the middle of the lounge, his mouth slightly agape. "No way!" He breathed, as Hawkeye managed to pin down Natasha to the floor by jumping out of an air vent. "I told you I could do it, kid." Clint brushed himself off, and offered a hand to Nat, who just scoffed and leapt to her feet. "Watch yourself, Barton," she warned jokingly.                                                                                                                          "Hey, guys, has anyone seen my dad?" He asked the room, upon realising that Tony and Steve were both missing. Everyone shook their heads, "last time I checked, they were talking about team communication or something in the lobby." Bucky offered and Peter nodded firmly.                                                                          "I better go check all is well," Peter said quickly but, before he could take more than two paces, the two men burst into the room.
     "Suit up!" Steve yelled, grabbing Bucky's arm and dragging him towards the emergency exit. Without awaiting for further instruction, everyone prepared for the inevitable fight ahead. "Dad! Dad, what's going on? I'll suit up!" Peter fumbled with his hoodie, but his dad just strode over.                                             "Peter, you are to remain here. No matter what happens, stay here. Ok? No last minute 'hero antics' please." His dad managed to say hurriedly, whilst keeping half an eye on the team's progress.                          "But dad, I'm ready! Spider-Man can do this!" Peter begged, but Tony shut him down.                                     "It is too dangerous, Pete, stay here." And, with that, the entire team left and Peter was left alone.
     A few minutes passed before Peter managed to do anything. "Calm down." He muttered seriously, sitting down on the couch. "Dad will be fine, he's strong. Uncle Thor, Bruce, Clint and Bucky will be fine too. So will Aunty Wanda and Tasha. Just because everyone in my old family died. Doesn't mean it will happen again." Peter continued like this for around an hour, before the shattered boy managed to close his eyes and fall asleep.
     The next morning, Peter awoke with a sinking feeling. He was still in the lounge. He raced off to Tony's bedroom, but the entire compound was empty. "I'm sure it was fine." Peter lied to himself, trying to remain as calm as possible. "There is no such thing as a Peter Death Curse. It's purely coincidental." He repeated again and again, until he had exhausted himself. Around six hours had passed before the phone rang. Without hesitation, he snatched it up and pressed it to his ear. "Yes? Dad? All good? Where are you? Are you safe?" He flooded the phone line with endless questions but no answer met his pleas, until Bruce spoke up. "Peter, it's your dad. He took a pretty heavy hit, he should be ok, but just to be safe, we're coming home at once." Peter swore under his breath and thanked Bruce for the information.
     Before long, Peter was gripping onto his dad's hand as he lay in the med bay, sleeping. "Dad? Can you hear me?" He whispered calmly, and, to that, Tony's eyelids flickered open. "Dad! Are you ok?" Peter demanded and Tony laughed. "I'm fine, kid, just a scratch. I'm going to get up now." Tony replied, finding his son's worries and concerns beyond adorable. Peter frowned, this was technically all his fault. If he hadn't gotten the curse, then his mom, dad, uncle Ben and Aunty May wouldn't have died. He couldn't put the curse onto anyone else, nobody was going to die at his hands anymore.
     Tony was completely fine five hours later, and all of the avengers were laughing and joking around the dinner table. But Peter couldn't shake the feeling that Tony's injuries could have been prevented by his absence. "Can I please be excused?" Peter wondered aloud, looking awfully pale.
"Sure, Peter, see you later!" Steve laughed and Pete careered towards his bathroom. The blade was still where he kept it, under the bathroom sink. He glanced down at his arm and, without hesitating, began to cut deep gashes, with tears silently streaming down his cheeks. One cut for mom. One cut for dad. one for uncle Ben. One for aunt May. The people that loved him and paid the price.
    Back at the table, everyone got an alert from Jarvis. "Excuse me, but I believe someone should know that Peter is bleeding in the bathroom. He seems to be in the verge of a panic attack, and his heart is only beating 31 times a minute." Everyone lurched to their feet and raced to the bathroom, hammering on the door. "Peter! Let us in, we can help." Reasoned Bruce, but no response came.
"Peter! Unlock this door right now, or, so help me God, I will kick down this door." There was a soft click and the door swung open to reveal a sobbing Peter, curled up in a ball on the floor. The avenger's gazed down sympathetically, tears springing to Natasha's eyes, as Tony collapsed next to his boy.
     "Hey, hey hey. It's ok. Hey, Peter, look at me, you're ok." Peter sniffed and hugged his dad harder.           "Dad, if you ever got killed I would never forgive myself." He cried out in anguish, and the team looked heartbroken. Tony's heart bled for him, "it's not your fault Peter. Shitty things happen to great people because it's one hell of a fucked up universe, ok? It's not your fault your parents or aunt and uncle died, ok? You're not to blame, nor have you ever been." Peter stopped sniffling and looked up at his dad with wide eyes. "I love you, dad," he whispered.
"I love  you too kid, and it'll all be ok, I'm here now. Don't push us away, Peter, we always want to help you because we all love you so much. Promise me?" He nodded,
"I promise dad, and I'm sorry, I love all of you so much." Tony looked up and saw Steve, who was smiling at his family. Steve realised that, no matter what, family meant sticking together and, as unconventional as they were, they were still family and so they would do just that...