Thirty-Five

Ariana

"So have y'all planned the gender reveal yet?" Jayda asked as we sat inside this cafe.

"Nope. Dave tells me not to worry about it." I said with a shrug.

"Besides, we don't even know the gender." I said.

"Duh silly. But your appointment for it is in a couple of days." She said and I nodded.

"I know and I'm nervous just from my curiosity." I said.

"What if it's twins." She cheesed.

"Don't wish that shit on me. But either way, I'll accept."

"Do you plan on getting pregnant by Dante?" I asked.

"Um no. We haven't even talked about having kids yet. I can't take that silly ass nigga serious." She said causing me to laugh.

"You talked to your dad?" Jayda asked.

"Yeah. I reached out." I said with a shrug, taking a sip from my tea.

"What you say?" She asked.

"I asked if we could meet up. You know, talk about things. I mean, he is the grandfather of my baby but he hasn't gotten back to me yet." I said.

"Yeah. But what you not gonna do is stress yourself out and kiss ass." She said.

You right on that.

"I know I am. Now come on and let's walk out because we ain't paying." Jayda said. She grabbed my hand and we slipped out the door.

I couldn't believe it but we got away. She pulled off back to her house. Once we arrived, I seen Dave's truck. She parked and got out.

She knocked on Dave's window and he rolled it down letting all the smoke out. I backed up because I could not inhale that.

"David!" I yell.

I watched his eye brows raise as she ashed his blunt. He and Dante got out and Dave walked to me.

"Wassup ma." He said hugging me.

Damn he smelled good.

"Is that all you gonna do? Hotboxing and shit in this white ass neighborhood." I said.

"Don't be talking about your cousins." Dante said and I flicked him off.

"Man come on. All that damn complaining." Dave said. He dragged me inside Jayda's house and we went inside the livingroom.

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"I guess this pregnancy giving you more ass then you already have." Dave said and I smacked my lips.

"Is it that big?" I asked.

I seen a mirror and stood up, making my butt clap with my tongue out.

Turning around, Dave sat on the couch, eyes low as ever.

"Jayda got a spare room?" He asked and I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because you clapping them cheeks make me wanna beat them cheeks." He stood up, wrapping one of his arms around my waist.

He was trying to pull me towards a guest bedroom but I shook my head swiftly.

"I am not about to have sex with you in somebody else's house." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Man come on and stop playing. You got me on hard with that." He said and I bit my lip, taking a quick glance at his pants to see him bulging.

"Simmer that baby because it ain't none of that over here."