15. Go be an infertile adulterous man

She had me strolling around in farm boots. I felt a tad bit overdressed for the plantations, she had woken me up early but made me stay up just as late. My dear Nora was on her period, we couldn't do anything. I'd tried to hold her hand, kiss her when no one was looking or when the trees had us hidden. It only irritated her, certainly it wasn't up to me. We sat near a river bank throwing stones just to watch them chirp out water in all directions. She'd giggle gleefully. Nora seemed so at home, so carefree. She knew every part of this place with her eyes closed. She had taken us through many shortcuts, I was skeptical but eventually learnt to trust her.

"I think it was rude of me not attending breakfast and not leaving a note either. I feel awful."

"You're welcome to walk back." She replied carelessly. "Just do not step on any snake tails, Master William might be a doctor but will he find you?"

Looking at my petrified face, she smirked.

"You're manipulative." I told her playfully entwining my hands with hers.

"Do I really resemble Anna?" She questioned, I could tell she was now comfortable around me and did not hold back her thoughts like she had always in the start.

"Personality wise, no. Side view, a bit. Your smile definitely."

"My father is quite the poor degenerate who makes poor life decisions. Perhaps he fathered her as well."

I highly doubted it, it must have all been a coincident. "Have you met him before?" I asked for the second time hoping for an answer.

"I saw him yesterday." She told me.

"How was that experience for you?"

She thought silently for a bit then replied. "Very odd, that's all I have to say. I'd never assumed he was my father, I knew him my entire life but now that I know the truth. It makes so much sense why he could never stand the sight of me."

"Does he know that you know?"

She shook her head. "Not at all. He thinks I'm still clueless. That's the fun part." She grinned lowly. "I needed to come home one last time so I could face him properly. Face him with knowledge of who he really is. I will never acknowledge him as my father."

I felt relieved knowing it wasn't about Emeka.

"What does your aunt have to say about all this?"

"She told me, she was afraid because she had a dream that I was pregnant." She laughed. "Little does she know that will never happen. I literally kept telling her, I'm on my period."

"It's just a dream." I told her.

"People love to make it seem bigger than it is. I've dreamt of the strangest things and they've never came to life." She added, I nodded. Turning to look at her, our eyes met for a brief second before parting ways. "Nora?" I swallowed. She enclosed the gap between us, laying her lips on mine. My body felt frozen from her mere touch. I felt every part of me harden. She smiled between the kiss, I smiled because of the tingling sensation it gave me. She caressed my jaw, straddled me. I felt myself losing control of any grip I had assumed, I could bare. My hands fondled her plump full breasts moving onto her backside. The ground was not the most comfortable place but her kisses bandaged any discomfort, I felt in that moment. She bit on my lower lip, coming to a halt. She opened her eyes, I opened mine. We were practically breathing the same air, I could clearly see those stunning blue orbs that she hid constantly. Huge and pale, her lashes fluttered musingly pulling me in like a piles of magnet. We kept still. They were astonishingly pale blue, strangely dreamy. Pulling me by my collar. She kissed me intensely. It was so intense, I couldn't recognise my surroundings. I'd let her take me for a ride too many times, it was clearly my turn. Flipping us over, she was a bit surprised. I held myself up in between her legs. Something about her laying back on the dark soil near the riverbank gave her a dazzling scrutiny.