Chapter 6: The walk home.

Tokoyami looked at me kinda suprised that I knew his name. I looked at him confused and asked, "Is that so surprising?" "Just because I don't socialize with anybody doesn't mean I'm clueless to who my classmates are." Tokoyami replied saying "I never said you were clueless, I just gave you a surprised look, that's all." "Somebody must jump to conclusions easily." He said in a sarcastic manner. I looked down at the ground sort of stand-offish like giving him the cold shoulder. I started to walk away when Tokoyami called out to me, "Y/N please wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any distress or harm, please forgive me for my choice of words earlier, let me make it up to you." I turned around and looked at him kneeling on the ground with one knee and him looking down in an apologetic manner. "F-fine I'll forgive you." I said before walking away. I don't think Tokoyami stopped kneeling untill I was far away. I'm very thankful for him and everybody else saving me. I got home 30 mins after leaving the school and obviously mom wasn't home. I decided to make dinner for her and put hers in the fridge. After that I went upstairs to my room and noticed the sun finished setting and the moon was out. I took the blanket off my bed and climbed the ladder on my balcony outside my room to the roof. I layed the blanket on the roof and began soaking up the cold yet comforting moonlight. It was like sun bathing but... moon bathing I guess? I automatically felt energized and I felt the power running through my body. It's times like these where I dream of being a pro hero after graduation, going after villans, especially when it's on a dark night, moonlight charging up my body making me ready for defedning the citizens and taking down villans. It's always been my dream.

*Phone dings*
__________________________
Mom <3
Hi sweetie I'm on my way home right now but I'm caught in a little traffic jam so I won't be there until a little later.
Me:
Ah okay, I made dinner, yours is in the fridge. Is it okay if I go on a little walk around the city? Maybe get some boba?
Mom <3
Aw thank you so much! And yes that's fine just don't stay out too late.
____________________________
I took the blanket and climbed down the ladder and put a black hoodie on and changed into black ripped Jeans and headed out the door, locking it before walking down the Main Street leading downtown. Around this time of night there were quite a few people out and about. I saw that my favorite boba/frozen yogurt shop was still open so I went inside.
"Hi! Welcome to the good spoon frozen yogurt! What can I get for you today?" The nice red haired lady asked. "oh... c-can I just get my usual?" I asked.
The lady replied "Yes you can that'll be $3.50." She yells out to the back as I pulled my money out, "One Medium green tea boba with almond milk replacement!" I gave her the money and went to sit down at one of the taller chairs facing the window to the outside. Admiring the colorful lights people were putting up since the community was going to hold some sort of winter even that would take place soon. The lady came over with my boba and told me to enjoy. The shop wasn't super crowded which was nice, the boba tasted delicious as usual and the time I was spending here was wonderful.