Chapter 24: Wonderful Day. Ending

The weather was wonderful, the smells of different foods filled the air, the warmth you felt from holding his hand. We walked along the downtown area just enjoying the sights and the delicious Boba tea we got... All the negative thoughts I had problems with, they've pretty much gone away, ever since tokoyami and I started spending more time together. I felt like I was literally in heaven and and angel was guiding me. We stopped and looked inside the windows of the small shops around. Tokoyami said he had to use the bathroom, and after waiting for him, he surprised me with flowers. They were beautifull. We kept walking and decided to sit down by the creek that ran through town. We got down right by the water, I took off my shoes and rolled up my pants. "What are you doing feather?" Tokoyami asked curiously, "Just having a little fun that's all hehe," Tokoyami crossed his arms and mumbled, to himself, "well don't blame me if you fall In and get swept away." "What was that? I couldn't hear you from all the way over there, can you repeat that?" I asked. He stepped closer and just when he was about to talk I pulled him in and he fell into the water. "Gah!!" He gasped. "Hahaha now don't blame me if you get swept away." I winked as I told him that. He looked down and gave off this weird vibe. Then suddenly he tackled me and we were both laughing while being soaked by the creek's waves. (Notebook vibes XD) It was getting late so we had to walk back to the drorms barefoot. As soon was we got back everyone welcomed us back. Mina pulled me aside and just had to ask me how the date went. "Well what do you think hehe?" I asked her as I smiled and held the flowers Tokoyami gave me to my chest. Mina squealed in joy for me, and told me to look over on the couch. I looked to see bakugo and Kirishima were totally cuddling on the couch asleep together. Denki and Sero had to hold their laughs back as they were drawing on Bakugo and Kiri's faces. I giggled a little and was kinda happy to see Bakugo at peace. I want the best for everyone here. Tokoyami came up to me and asked, "Want to watch a movie now? The night is still young." I nodded in agreement and put the flowers he gave me in a vase, then we headed up to my dorm room. I closed the curtains and put on a movie we haven't seen before. It was kinda scary but I snuggled up to Tokoyami as he held me in his arms. This was truly amazing. Even just cuddling like this is wonderful. I wish we could stay like this forver... I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about the future I'd want with him. I want us to be like this untill the end of time. I'm the light to his darkness afterall.