Chapter 20: Moving Day.

The time on my phone read *3:42 AM* and I was finally done packing! My mom offered to bring all my stuff over to UA after school. I'm so thankful for her, and all she's done :,) *water began to blur my vision* Damn, I can't be sad already, the real waterworks are soon to come. I better get some rest while I can, it's going to be a big day.
*2 hours later*
Ugh! Why can't I sleep?! Maybe it's just anxiety.. or maybe excitement? Aaaa, damn, I don't have any sleeping pills either... hm.. I could watch a movie or maybe read a book untill I fall asleep..? I wonder if Tokoyami is awake.. I doubt he would be though... I'll text him just in case. I'm sure he wouldn't mind...right?
Tokoyami <3
Me: Hey you up?
Toko: I am why? XD
Me:Ah, I'm kind of suprised.. I was just wondering, aha I can't sleep :,)
Toko: I'm sorry... I was just about to fall asleep when you texted XD
Me: oh uh... sorry for disturbing you, I can always text you tomorrow....
Toko: Oh no XD it's fine I don't mind,
texting my one true love is fun! XD
*End of text*
Ok hold up, wtf is up with him?! One true love!? Um...... this is super weird, its not like him I-
*Incoming call from: Tokoyami <3*
"Um hello??" "y/n, I'm so sorry for all of that...Dark shadow got ahold of my phone when I was sleeping, as soon as he saw the text he got all giddy and I woke up to him giggling" -_-Tokoyami responded.
I held back a outbursting laugh... "that was dark shadow I was talking too!? Haha I thought you seemed a little out of character." I could hear dark shadow whimper and apologize on Tokoyami's end.
"Dark shadow! Please do not interfere anymore" Tokoyami said to him sternly, I Mediately said to him, "oh no need to be sorry dark shadow! I thought it was kind of funny what you did, but maybe leave the texting to Tokoyami hah"
Dark shadow in a bit more of a happier mood exclaimed, "ok!! I'm glad I made you smile XD!" Dark shadow then returned to Tokoyami.
"Are you tired?" I asked, Tokoyami replied, "yes just a little" *yawns*
"Heh your yawns are cute and your voice is really soothing.." I said out loud.
In surprise Tokoyami replied to my comment, "oh they are now?"
"Gah!!" I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud!" 😅 Tokoyami reassured me and said, there is nothing to apologize about, I don't mind at all." His voice got softer and kind of started to fade out.
(Whew >\\\< so embarrassing)
*moment of silence*
"Toko?"
"Hello?"
"Tokoyami..?" I asked.
Heh sounds like he fell asleep, he was tired then, hm well I won't end the call, I'll just put my phone right over here. "Zzzzzzzzzzzz"
(Next day)
It was the day after, moving day, during this time our class was taking a small break from Mr. Aizawa's lectures. The majority of the girls were gathered up in a group talking about the move today, so were the boys. I was just resting my head on my hand and kinda started to doze off, my hand slipped and my head fell, onto the table with a loud *SMACK* "owwww that hurttttt!" Everybody looked back at me with concerned eyes, of course Tokoyami came over to where I was and asked if I was okay. I rubbed my head a little and said I was fine, I looked around the room as everybody's eyes looked away from me, then I noticed..Bakugo? He was standing up, looking like he was ready to run over here but didn't. Maybe it's because Tokoyami got to me first? Ah probably not it, he's just doing something else.
(Time skip)
It was the end of the school day but nobody was going home, Mr. Aizawa lead us to a huge area of buildings, only about 5 minutes away from the school, I starred in awe because there were so many buildings, and to be built in such a short of time wow. I turned around and saw Tokoyami ride up on his bike and stare in Aw too of the buildings. Mr. Aizawa explained all the rules and ect for living in the dorms, we all went in and he also told us the layout for our dorm building. "Ok now class I suggest you unpack everything and decorate your dorm rooms as you please, here take these cards with your names on them so you can put them in the slot outside your room. I'll be sleeping if anybody needs me." I took my bags with me to the elevator up to the girls side of the dorm, I thought to myself, "hmm Tokoyami sure did have a lot of stuff, I wonder what his room will look like!" I hurried off the elevator and picked the first dorm room I saw with a balcony, the room was completely empty, oof this was going to be tough...
Author note:
You can choose how you'd want your room to look like, but I'll put in the story, on how I'd decorate it.
————————————————————
Few all done! :,) I stood back to look at my job well done, I had dark blue curtains open on the window letting all the moonlight in, purple rug, bunk bed desk (a desk at the bottom & bed on top) a few little bean bag chairs, and a mini fridge, the room had a few fairy lights here and there but not a lot, the balcony had a basket with blankets, and a little step ladder reaching up to the roof. It was simple but I'm proud of it. I took my name tag and put it in the name slot outside of the door. Then I saw Tokoyami walking towards me, "Hey Fumi!" I said, "ah first name basis now I see." He replied, "gah! I'm sorry, if you aren't comfortable with me calling you by your first name, then I won't..." I said in a nervous way, "no need to be sorry feather, I'm quite fine with it." I smiled at him and thought to myself, ok good he wasn't mad aha- wait, did he just call me feather?! Dhskfbskdbs that's so cute I'm going to die. I kind of in a flustered way, got giddy over his new nickname for me. It was cute. "So did you finish decorating your room?" I asked Tokoyami, "ah yes I did, and you?" "Yep indeed I did," I said with a cheerful voice. Then Kirishima walked up to us, "hey lovebirds, (pun intended) don't mean to ruin your moment there but the class rep wants us downstairs to discuss something, so we should go." Kirishima motioned to the elevator. Tokoyami and I both glared at him for calling us lovebirds, oh well we might as get used to it. We all headed downstairs to where everybody was gathered up in a group. Iida took to account one of the girls quite interesting ideas.