Chapter 17: Big News.

In a somewhat panicked state I let go of Tokoyami's arm and ran up to my front door, he ran after me and when I opened the door, there was All might in his smaller *cough* (skeleton) *cough* form and Mr. Aizawa sitting at the bar drinking some tea, my mom had made for them. They were talking with her untill they all looked up to look at me. "Oh young (Y/N) and Young Tokoyami you too are here." All might said. I looked at my mom and asked her, is- is everything okay??" She replied to me, "everything is fine dear, Mr. Aizawa and Mr. All might came to bring me some rather interesting news." My mom motioned at all might and Mr. Aizawa to tell me themselves what they told her. Aizawa spoke up and said "Well all the teachers and the principals decided we will be moving all the students into doorms for their safety. Of course with your parents permission." Tokoyami and I both sighed in relief. All Might spoke up, "young Tokoyami, now that you have also been brought this news I will just send your parents a digital permission slip for them to fill out, and send back to me. Ha Ha!" Tokoyami nodded and said he would tell them. "(Y/n), sweetie dear can you help me with something in the other room.?" My mom asked me, I replied with a sure and followed her into the room. As soon as we were in the other room mom turned to me with this giddy look on her face. "Soooooooo who's the new boyyyytfriendddddddddd tehe?" I blushed in embarrassment, "he's just a friend, I told you I went to the mall today with some friends from school, he was one of them." "Well he's a cutie," my mom winked at me as she said that. I thought to myself, yea he is. My mom isn't much of a judger, she's used to people looking different because of their quirk or heritage. We went back into the room and All Might, Mr. Aizawa and Tokoyami were all sitting down talking. My mom got into the coversatipn and asked Tokoyami "So I didn't quite catch your name I'm sorry," Tokoyami replied to her as he stood up and bowed respectfully "My name is Fumikage Tokoyami I'm in the same class as (Y/n). It's very nice to meet you ma'am." My mom gave me a smirk and exclaimed, "oh how polite, you're very sweet dear but you can just call me Mrs. (L/n)." "Tokoyami replied to her, "ok then I will do so," Dark Shadow popped out and exclaimed, "hey hey! You forgot to introduce me too!!" My mom was a little scared but surprised at the sudden presence of Dark Shadow. Tokoyami let out a sigh, "this is dark shadow, he's my quirk, he's made out of a matter of darkness and has his own personality but we do share emotions. He's very useful in battle and a good companion." My mom realized that Dark Shadow was no harm. She went over to pet him and went on telling Tokoyami about how amazing his quirk was. All Might and Mr. Aizawa agreed and said "you should see Tokoyami and Dark Shadow here in action they put up pretty good fights, well except if they are up agenst light users." Tokoyami look down at the ground in a partly sallow way, so did Dark Shadow. My mom questioned, "oh really? That's very interesting, (y/n) is a light user herself you see" "mom!!" I looked at her a little annoyed, I explained to them that I'm not really a light user, I just get my strength and power from moonlight.
Everybody kept on talking untill Mr. Aizawa looked at the clock and told All Might that they better get back to the school. All Might agreed and the two of them got in the car outside and left, thanking my mom and I for the hospitality. Tokoyami stood outside on the front step talking to me, "I'm sorry (y/n) I have to be heading now.." I looked in his eyes and didn't want him to go, even tho we would see eachother tomorrow I still wanted him to stay... "okay, text me when you get home alr?" Tokoyami nodded and walked away. I closed the door and told mom that I would be sleeping on the balcony. It's a clear sky tonight. I got ready for bed and fell fast asleep.