Chapter 9: Late Night.

As I walked in to my house my mom greeted me with a hug,"Hiii Sweetie how was your little evening out?" "It was pretty good, a few unexpected events but good." I replied. Mom then continued to say in excitement, "Ouuu do tell, did you end up making new friends or.... meeting a boyy?" I told her in a somewhat sarcastic remark, "Well kind of, I did become closer to this one guy in my classroom. And I also kicked another guy from my classroom out the door of the boba shop becasue he was getting really mad at me, heh heh."
"WHAT?! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? WHERE IS THAT BOY, I SHOULD GIVE HIM A TALKING TOO!!" Mom replied in a very worried/angry manner. "Which boy would you be 'giving a talking to'?" I asked a little worried. "Well of course the boy that got mad at you. That's not very gentlemanly like to waste a young lady's precious time causing a commotion." Mom said. "Whew" I sighed in relief. "I thought you were going to go all mama bear on the boy that I said I was getting a little closer to." "Oh heavens no, well unless he hurts you in any way, then I will." Mom said with a smirk on her face. I told her about everything that went down and even the first encounter with Tokoyami. Of course I didn't tell mom that I've been skipping my medicine....From what I've been telling her, the meds haven't effected my hero training, and the intrusive thoughts & anxiety are at bay. I want to do everything I can to make her proud, and that means being the best hero I can be.
--------------------------
Time skip to getting ready for bed
------------------------
I layed down on my nice cool, comforting bed. I plugged my phone into charge and decided to text Tokoyami.
-------------------------
Me: hey, its (y/n) thanks again for restraining bakugo tonignt.
Tokoyami: Oh hey, it was no problem at all, Thank you for putting him in his place. See you tomorrow. Have a goodnight.
Me: You're welcome, and alright goodnight, see you tomorrow. :)
---------------------------------------------
Smiling at my phone I remeber the conversation I had with my mom from earlier. I mentioned the intrusive thoughts / anxiety have been at bay, but in reality it seems like they are... I wonder what could be the cause of that. Hm maybe I'm just growing out of it.
I put my phone on my nighstand and due to exhaustion I drifted into a deep sleep.