Chapter 11: Planning.

I just got done fixing the door to the yogurt/boba shop. It was almost new. The lady gave me a boba for my hard work and I went on my way. "Oh yea Tokoyami said he wanted to hangout tomorrow." I thought to myself. "I'm assuming after school, "Hm I wonder where we'll go." I pulled out my phone to look at the texts between me and him. He hasn't texted me or talked to since after school. He's probably just busy....wait "why am I worked up about him not texting... don't tell me I'm getting attached, we're just friends. Yea that's all it is, I'm still new to the whole friend thing right now... I guess it's nice to talk to him and hangout, oh yea that remind me, he wanted to hangout tomorrow after school... I wonder where tho, maybe I'll ask him."
I sat down on a bench under a the moonlight and pulled out my phone.
______Tokoyami_______
Me: hey, I was wondering where you wanted to go to hangout tomorrow?
Tokoyami: Hello, and I was just going to talk to you about that. I was thinking we could go to a park or maybe into the city shopping center if you like. Can I invite Kirishima as well? He said he wants to bring a few friends as well, if that's alright with you.
Me: I'm fine with whatever, and that's okay with me as well. Alright well see you tomorrow and goodnight :)
Tokoyami: Okay I'll tell kirishima that you're okay with it. Goodnight to you as well, Sweet dreams.
__________________________
I walked back to my house and told my mom goodnight, it was pretty late, plus I wanted to have enough energy for tomorrow.