Chapter 18- Sucker

Naya's P.O.V.

It has been a week and now Jax is getting out the same thing goes with Tig, but as for trip she has not yet woken up she stays asleep and still in her bed. She looks like a doll for everyone to look at the doctors said that the baby is fine but if Trip can't live though this both will die, very soon and juice never leaves her. He is always with her no matter what is going on and we are all okay with that.

"Juice we are going to go now do you want to come or are you going to stay with her. We do plan on killing clay tonight so if you want to see the man who did this dead. You should come with me." He looks down at Trip and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

When he walks out I see a tear fall out of his left eye, why did clay have to do this if he just played by the rules he might have just lived. Nah I'm lying that asswipe needs to die, he is just like my Dad but he never did the worse shit though. I walk out and find my bike I jump on and ride back to the club house, when I get there everyone is already waiting I might have taken my time I guess. I walk in and see May slap clay in the face, her little hand left and handprint on his big monkey looking face.

"You ever talk like that about my Mum again, I will be the one shooting you old man." May said, everyone in the club house looks at May and laughs there asses off. My little girl is a feisty one I don't think I could ever take her away from this life.

"Okay guys, time for the vote." Jax said. We all walk into the room and the guys got chairs that go just behind them, that's what the girls shit on now. We all sit down and look over at juice and the empty seat behind him, he looks back then looks at me and Jax and nod.

"Well you all know why we are here, Clay Morrow has killed a club member and tried to kill all of us pros and cons of Clay meeting Mr Mayhem." Jax said

"Their are no cons he has to met Mr Mayhem, for Trip and our baby." Juice said with so much hate under his voice.

"Well no one else is going to say anything, looks like Clay is meeting Mr Mayhem." Jax bangs the the gravel and we all walk out. I smile evilly at Clay and he hands his head down and looks at the floor, Gemma walks in and she can tell what is going to happen. She spits on Clay then walks out with May and takes her to pick up the other kids.

"Okay guys, how do you wan to do this?" Jax asked everyone.

"I say we beat him to death." Blaze said. We all look at her and nod our heads, that sounds like the best way to do it. This old prick needs to die slowly and painfully, this is all for Trip and her Baby and both are going to be okay. Well I hope and know they are,,I have no idea what it would be like if they weren't here I grew up with Trip and Que would probably lose her shit.

I look at Clay and kick him in the face everyone else joins in and makes him feel all the pain that he has put everyone else though, we can here his old bones start to crack and everything else like that. Opie stands on his hands and we hear him cry out we laugh and this must look so fucked up thought like damn If I saw this from the the outside it would look so bad because he is old.

Everyone walks away and it is just Jucie and Jax standing close to him, watching him. I walk up to Jax and touch his arm, he knows that Juice should do this we know that Jax has his own beef but what has happened to juice in this last week he needs to do this. Jax nods and gives the gun to Juice, Jax steps back and stands next to me and we watch Clay get his brains blown out and go all over the floor.

"Okay guys we all know how to blame this on so the police won't come to us." Jax said. We all walked away and
Left Blaze and Happy. They are going to look after everything both are the best at what they do so of course we asked them to do it.

I walk out of the clubhouse and see Gemma in the office, she looks over at me and I watch one tear fall down her eye and that is when I knew she was always going to miss that sucker no matter how much she hated him

---------
Okay sorry that has taken sooooo longgggg but my Wifi stopped working and TBH I am pretty lazy. And it is short and I will make up for it in the next chapter.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Or even hate

Laters
-Te