Chapter 20- 10 years later

Blaze P.O.V.

I hear my phone ringing I grown and roll over Happy because my phone is on the other side of him like damn. why did I even put my phone on his side? I pick up my phone.

"Mrs Blaze Lowman, I have your daughter Mayhem Compton in charming police station she was picked up for drunken disorderly, public indecency, under age drinking and fighting." I roll my eyes at what the officer has to say about May she is 17 and bloody crazy and she just started prospecting for the club.

"Yeah tell her I will pick her in the morning, wait what happened to her Harley?" I ask him.

"That is at the pub Miss." He said then I hung up.

Shit now I have to tell Naya what just went down, she is not going to be happy that kid is just a little shit if ask me. When she turned 16 she had to move in with me because her and Naya have hard Anger issues and just want to punch each other out. It is funny because even as a little kid she was like that too.

I get up and out of bed and I feel Happy move, he opens his eyes and looks up at me. It was the best day of my life when I found out he wanted to marry me and our little men. I ended up have twin boys and man are they like May she is always around them thought.

"What you doin." Happy asked me.

"To check on our sons then I have to go to Naya's and jax's place. May has been picked up by the cops again." I said to him, I hear him laugh

"What did that girl do this time?" He asked me

"drunken disorderly, public indecency, under age drinking and fighting." I said to him.

"Just like her Aunty and Mom." Happy said. With a grin on his face I slap him then

I walk down the hall I walk into Jyes room he is 10 now and man is he crazy. I leave his room and go into Jessie's both boys look the same with dark brown eyes and blonde hair, me and happy have both boys names tattooed near our hearts. My men Happy, Jye and Jessie I am happy that I only had boys like damn I don't think I could look after a girl.

I walk outside and fell the cold air hit me like a tone of bricks, I should have put a jumper on or something this weather is like to cold for me. I think that's what I get for growing up in Australia I guess, I find my clear glasses and ride down the road to Naya's house, I could walk but ain't nobody got time for that. I walk up and just walk in, I knock on her bedroom door though I hear people moving around and a very dead looking Jax opens the door.

"What's going on now Blaze?" He asked me

"May got arrested again." Jax pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Naya that fucken girl got arrested again." Jax called out to Naya, I hear her grown then walk to the door with sweats on and a sports bra on.

"I swear I am going to fucken kick that girls ass, she knows what time to be home and is on the last straw. Why can't see be more like Ashley and become a lawyer or even like Able and finish school or some shit. She is to much like me and it's a pain in my ass." Naya said.

"Well of you two have this under control I am going back home." I said and walked out of the house.

Naya's P.O.V.

I am going to kill that little shit, I told her to stay low and don't do anything dumb but no she has to go do all this shit. Why the fuck does she have to be so much like me, it would have been better if she was like Ashley and became one of the best criminal lawyers that this country has seen. Then I need to remember that she is her own she dose what she wishes.