Chapter 7- Why are you here

Jax's P.O.V.

I'm sitting down doing nothing naya is still in here room and all of the girls are doing stuff to find Ash I want to help but I don't know what to do. Things might work differently here then Charming. I see Blaze walk in with happy right behind her and he looks happy that's for sure.

"So brother where did you go." I say to him.

"Well just a little bit of this and that."

"Yeah okay so you weren't just banging Blaze I'm never going to believe that." I said back to him.

I hear the door unlock and two people walk thru its this guy with all of these tatts and a little girl she looks around 7 with black as night hair and big light brown eyes. I see Frankie run straight past me.

"Brother what the hell are you doing here." She asks the guy.

"I think he might has found us so I ran to the place where I knew me and my little girl will be safe. Anyways way aren't you in the US with naya." He said back.

The guy looks a little young to have a 7 year old daughter like shit he looks around 23. He would have been 16 shit that is young must have forgotten to wrap it up the silly.

"We had to come back Dan he took Ash and you know Naya would never kill her mother so why did you stop her from talking to Mayhem." The guy just looked at the ground.

I walked away because I don't want to get in the way in what ever they are talking about I see the little girl with Que.

"Okay little one want some pancakes." She asked.

"Yes aunty Que."

I walked up to Que to ask who this is when Naya run straight past me and to the little girl and hugged the shit out of her.

Naya's P.O.V.

When Trip came up and told me that Jayden was here I knew that something bad happened that's the only time I tell him to come here. I'm hoping that Mayhem came with him I missed her so much. I ran downstairs and see Jax standing there looking and Que I'd making her food. Everyone is going to be shooked when they find out.

I pick her up and spin her around.

"Mum I have missed you so much." She said with the cutest voice.

I look At Que and She looks like she is going to lost her shit I can just see it coming now. Jax looks lost as in he doesn't know going on.

"Fucken hell Naya is this why you are never with us when we go to see them and when she is here because you don't know your family to Know you have a kid." Blaze said to me.

"Jax can you take Mayhem outside or something." He came up to her see looked at me.

"Honey it's fine just go okay." She nodded her head and left.

"Que it isn't like that. I had to hid her because of Dan and I didn't want any of you to know he could have used her against me."

"So that's why you and Frankie went away for 9 months. God Na I get why you didn't tell us but that girl grew up without a mum." She said to me.

"You don't think I know that I saw her when I could without him finding out you try have a kid when your Dad hates you and wants your club. You don't know the pain I went though leaving her to see her cry I went away to keep my little girl safe." When I finished saying that I walk out of the room.

I hope she tells people that Mayhem is my kid. I want them to know now. I also want her to come to Charming with me and Jayden too but i can't help but fell like i need to be with Jax. I'm a grown woman i can do what i want. I see jayden talking to his sister i walk up to him and pull him outside.

"Why are you here? Do you know what you have done?" I asked him.

"I'm here because your lovely father wants me to work for him and I don't so I brought our daughter here so she is safe I didn't know. You were going to be here." He said back.

"Sorry and it's okay Dad has Ash and I don't want he is doing to here." I said back. Almost crying i never cry i hate feeling helpless she is my little sister in suppose to be there for her and I'm not.

----------
Small chapter I know. Sorry about that. But vote and stuff. Comment things you might want to happen.