Chapter 15- Little bitch

Naya's P.O.V.

it is the girls first day of school i really hope nothing bad happens to them and if something does i feel sorry for that guy or girl they know hoe to fight. Gemma has been a real help and she knows what has to be done she go into it with Clay and he beat her bloody that made me and Jax mad when she told us.

That's why today is going to be the day that Clay Morrow is going to die and Jax will be prez. We are going to get both clubs out if drugs and with the guns we are going to keep that low key. He said I can't kill anyone to get out of this deal.

Some good news we have 2 knew prospects for the SDs so we are getting bigger over here which is good one of them has huge Boobs so we all call her 'twins' the other one is good with a knife so she is 'knife'. To tell the Truth i don't really know their real names that is frankies job not mine.

"What are you thinking about." Jax said looking into my eyes.

"Well it is the girls first day how do you think Ash is going to go?" i ask him.

"Able is going to be with her so she should be fine everyone knows who that kid is and who his Dad is. she will do grate i have seen someone of her writing a school work she should be doing older kid work." he really dose know what to say at the right time and this is why i think i might love him.

Well shit i just said the L word the last guy i said it to was jayden when i was young i always thought we were meant to be. Well it looks like i was hella wrong i walk back to the bed room and get changed i puy on some black skinny jeans i look around and see a blood red corset i wonder what he will say if i put that on.

I put it on anyway i look for my hooker boots i learned how to ride with heels on it look hella long but i did it finley and i was happy. I put my black hooker boots on and my cut i can not forget that i walk out and see Jax waiting for me on his bike and mine is next to his. He looks up once then looks back to his phone then he looks up again and blinks.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"My clothes." i said back.

"Your boobs are hanging out of that corset. Taranya take it off those girls are mine only."

"I know they are yours Jackson all yours." i sit on his bike in front of him and wrap my legs around his waist.

I move his hands down to touch my ass "This ass is also yours to do what you please when you want." i said in his ear i leave kisses all along his neck. I jump off of his bike and get on mine i put my helmet on and ride away before he can stop me.

I hear him swear out loud and i just keep on going as fast as i can to the club house we have the same bike but its about the rider not the ride. I make it to the club house before Jax and run inside everyone is looking at me.

"well thats just kinky" tig said right on que Jax runs in i hind behind the bar.

"where is she." Jax said.

"Don't know brother." bobby said.

"Naya i know you are in here i saw your bike outside i'm going to find you." I hear his hevay foot steps get closer and close to the bar. I hind next to some beer i hear him walk away then someone knocks on the top of the bar ans scares the living shit out of me. I look up and i see Tig and Opie smiling.

"So did you see his little dick so you ran." opie said

"No op his dick is finer then wine." that made him shut his mouth

"So why are you dressed like a Kinky mamma." Frankie winked at me i smile.

"Well i found it and put it on jax didn't like it so i kissed him got on my bike and now we are here." i hear him coming again so i run out of the club house and hear him yell.

"I FUCKEN SAW YOU IM GONNA GET YOU KNOW." i keep going and i see happy and blaze show up they look at me weird then see Jax run out of the club house.

i run into the workshop before i can find somewhere to hind Jax comes up and lifts me off my feet.

"You girl are not going anywhere." he outs me on the hood of a car and starts kissing me. Then Frankie walks in holding her phone to her ear. I get off the hood and walk over to her.

"Able,Ash and May have been in a figth at school me Blaze and Jax have to down." once she said that the smile from my face went away. i knew something was going to happen god damn

 "You guys go down now"

Ash's P.O.V.

"Laters Gem see you after school." i waved and got out. I am wearing my demin shorts with my fav bliss n eso shirt that Naya got me when she went to go see them. i found my black high tops and i was so happy about that,

I look over at May and she has some skinny jeans on with the same shoes just she is wears a little S.O.A tank top. Able walks over a grabs my hand he is so nice ro me and he is a good older brother to May its weird though right because he is my sister boyfriends son. Who cares he is hot and i do what i want. Able has on black jeans and a white V-neck he has Air force ones on though like the ones that Jax wears.

"come on girls let me take you to the office so you can get your stuff." Able said. Both of us follow him we are getting looks from teachers and kids what the fuck is there problem i haven't done anything.

Our teachers take us to class and i am in Able which is good i wouldn't be very good on my own ever since Naya got me from my Dad i haven't really been the same like with other people i don't know so i'm just going to stick with Able.

Everyone in the class looked at me when i walked in with him it was like i am not aloud to something. 

"Okay class this is Ashley Marie Compton she has just moved here from Australia so make her welcome. You can sit next to able" the teacher said.

I find my seat and she gives me a test os she knows what i am bad at which is nothing and she is about to find that out. I open it and look at it this shit i have done like 2 years ago it says that i have a hour to do it. i finnsh it in 5 minutes.

"Miss i'm done." she looks at me funny then comes up and gets it i watch her sit down and check it over again and again. She looks up and me and shacks her head she looks shocked i must have gotten them all right then.

when lunch came along i was so keen, i hate people telling me what to do it gives me that shits and if they look at what happened to me it makes it worse. I see May playing with some guys she really has never gotten along with girls she always pulls their hair out it is so funny.

"So you are Ashley the girl that every one has been saying got 100% on ger starter test." This blonde girl said she looked older maybe 11 or 12.

"Yeah thats me, why do you have a problem with that." i was getting mad very fast so Able grabbed my hand the girl looks down at it and laughed.

"so the biker boy found himself a girl." Before i knew what was happening the girl tried to slap me and i have no idea why i have never met her before.

I see May come over she punchs the girl in the face then spits on her.

"little bitch." she yelled as a teacher took may away well shit i know that Naya and jax just aren't going to be happy but it's Frankie and Blaze that will be coming down no her.

"you 2 go to the office now." the other teacher said as she helped the girl up.

When we walk into the office we see Jax,Frankie and Blaze waiting for us looking like they want to crack up laughing.

"whats so funny?" i asked.

"The girl that May hit and spat on was hales kid. Her name is Lucy Hale and i saw her come in before that shit look broken May did and good job." Jax said unable to control himself.

++=++=

so over 2.5k reads that guys it meant alot i never knew someone was going to read this. Thanks like i mean it this whole thought came to my head at like 5 in the moring and moved into something real.

Vote.

Fan.

Comment.

thanks and laters

-Te