Chapter 19-Done

Jax's P.O.V.

The police never came to see any of us, they just my not care that Clay is dead which is a good thing for us because now we can get stright and maybe get out of the gun business. I also know that with the drug thing that we have to get out of that too not just the guns. I really don't want any of us to die anymore and Mayhem is just starting to grow on me.

I look to my right and see Naya sleeping with Mayhem looking so peaceful I don't really want to wake them up. So I slowly get out of the bed and have a shower, I put my jeans and white V-neck on. I walk down to the kitchen and I see Ashley making some eggs and Able sitting and waiting for the food, she is going to make a good Old Lady one day I can just see that now but I also have a feeling that she isn't going to listen to anyone this girl has heart.

"Hey kids." I said to them, both look over.

"Morning Dad." Able said, he walked over and gave me a kiss on the check.

"Hey Jax, would you like some Eggs too?" She asked me.

"Yes please Ash." I said and sat next to Able as he finnshed his homework well he is copying Ashley's we it it's the same thing right.

She puts the eggs in front of us and cleans up her mess then puts two plates away for Naya and May. Naya comes up and sits in my lap and kisses my neck

"Morining egg." Naya said in my ear. I smile and look at her this whole time I never knew I would met someone like her, she loves me for me she dose not want me to change into something I am not, that is harder then it looks you know.

I hear someone running down the hallway crying, it's May, Naya gets off of me and goes to hep her but she doesn't want Naya she up runs and jumps into my lap and puts her head on my shoulder.

"I miss my Daddy." She said, May will have her days were she is happy and light then she is dark and heavy we all think it is because that she lost her dad and she doesn't get what's going on and what could be happening right now.

"Shhhhs it's okay Baby girl everything is going to be alright." I said to her with a soft tone, I look over and Naya and she just shacks her head. If I was her I wouldn't know what to do to

"Jax's can I ask you something?" I hear her say.

"Anything little one." I said back to her. She moves her face so see is looking at me May has hair like her Mother and Browns eyes like her father.

"Would you be my new Dad because my old one has moved to heaven?" She asked me with a little smile.

I look over at Naya and she looks just as shocked at me, I only knew Jayden for a small amount of time but I knew that he loved her with all his heart. I will look after her the best I can and everyone already knows how strong she is going to be.

"Yes baby girl." I said to her and kissed her in the check.

Trips P.O.V.

It feels like someone is ripping me out from drowning, I open my eyes and see a every sad and dead looking juice sitting next to me. Looking down at his phone he is holding my hand so when I squeeze it he looks over at me and starts to kiss everything he can. He even moves over to my belly and talks into it.

"Mommas up and awake little Man." He said, I laugh

"How do you know that it's going to be a boy." I ask him.

"It's just a feeling."

Ques P.O.V.

When I got the call that my sister is alive and awake all I wanted to do was jump around but Opie said that doing that might Hurt the Baby but to be honest I call bullshit on that.

"Opie we have to go see my sister, I have so much to tell her." I said to him, he looks over and me and gets up.

"When do you have to stop riding?" Opie asked me

"When I start showing or the bumps and shit can be harmful but I will always call that ballshit I am sure my Mum road with me." I said, he looks over and me laughs.

"So that is why you are like this." He said with a smile.

Frankies P.O.V.

We are sitting in the redwoody for god knows what, Tig knows I like some shit but not fall kinky with lots of get there is so much a girl like me can share okay. He walks over to me with a cheesy as fuck smile and I know that this is not going to be good. He gets down in one knee and he better not be doing what I think he is going to do.

"Okay Frankie, I know that the first day I met you things would be different brocade you knew how to stand your ground and fall to anyone. I knew I loved you when I saw that evil look in your eye when I first met you, that sounds fucked and I know it is and you know it is. Fuck this shit Frankie Nicole White will you be my wife and crazy Old Lady." Tig said.

I look at him for awhile and just think, I know that I like him because he is the only guy that gets me and gets what is going on with my crazy life me knows the struggles.

"Fuck yes."

Blazes P.O.V.

We are rough and hate being wrong, our love can be so full of hate but that's the way that we love it. We can't be like anyone else, we can't be normal, we can't play by the same rules, we both hate control. When he tries to control me all I want to do is rip is head off and we both know we can kill each other so fast. We are the same and that works but doesn't he wants me to change and be a real Old lady, I want him to see that I can't do that it would destroy everything,

"Happy fuck off." I said to him.

"Why are you being so moody today Blaze." He said to me.

"Fuck you should have listened the first time you dumb dumb." He grabs my arms hard to the point where even I can't get out of this hold.

"I am having your baby you prick and you never wanted anything to do with it." I said to him, his eyes dropped to my belly and a tear came out of his eye.

"I though you were playing so I was going to play to, but you really are. I would never leave you or the baby I love too much to do that." He said to me.

"I want you to know that you can never change me EVER I am always going to be like this."

------

So this is not every long but their is one more chapter after this one I hope you have all liked my book so far.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Laters

-Te

P.S.
Thanks for all the reads and votes you guys are all the true OGs (original Gangsta)