Chapter 3- Chibs

The picture is what is on the cut.

Naya's P.O.V.

We park our Harley's cross from SAMCRO everyone is looking at us with skin tight jeans. Blaze is waering a blue flannal shirt. Q and Trip and wearing white she-devils shirts. Fankie has a white wife beater and me I have a white Polo we all have our cuts on. I walk I to the the club house and see Jax sitting at the bar.

"What's up US." Blaze said to him.

"Nothing much Australia. We should head into the church all the boys are already inside."

We walk in and this table with a reaper on it looks awesome. All off the guys all at us the ones that we didn't see at the pub look at us with shock. I look around and see my Mums brother philip telford but people just call him Chibs I haven't seen him in 10 years maybe.

"Naya lass is da you." He said with his thick Scottish accent he was my mums half brother different Mums.

"Uncle Chibs its been to long." I said back.

Everyone looked at us with shock all over there faces it was funny as shit.

"Wait did she just say Uncle." Q said with disbelief

"Aye this one her is my sisters girl. I didn't know she stared her own MC up. How's that rat barsted of a father and how is my lovely sister." He said to me. I put my head down.

"Mum died and Mark blamed her death on me when it was him wow killed her. He wanted to take over my MC I said no and he doesn't take people saying no very kindly. So he killed her and now I'm wanted in Australia. But now I know why she wanted me to come to charming." I said to him he just looked at me with wide eyes and just slammed his fist on the table.

"Luv we will get him back I swaer to you. He killed my Sister and blamed my niece on it. His own daughter and wife." I look at him and give him another hug and walk to the back of the room with my girls.

"Well that was wreid. Now time do deal with this. Will The She-Devils become our sister club so that means we work together you come to church but you still run your girls like they still listen to you we just join and we can take down you father together." Clay said.

I look back at the girls and they nod I look and Fankie she nods her head to I look back at clay.

"Deal but as soon I feel that we are loseing trust we are out of here." I say back.

"Okay then makes sense that you say that. The She-Devils are now our sister club and SAMCRO is now The She-Devils brother club." Clay said back.

"If nothing else is going to happen we are just going to be on own way then." I say.

"Nope my Mom wants to meet you." Jax said. Well fucken hell.

"Okay. Fine." I walk out to the bar and see one of there prospects behind it.

"What's you name boy." I say to him.

"Half sack. I only have on nut the other one got blown off when I went to war."

"Well that's nice to know." I say. I take a sip of my beer when I see a lady she looks in her 50s maybe younger. With this biker style and blonde strikes in her hair. Looks pretty good if you ask me.

"Well what do we have her more crow eaters for the boys." She said with a snarky attitude.

"No actually. I'm her because my dad fucken framed me for what he did and my uncle Chibs is here. Mum also wanted me to come." I say back to her with the same snarky attitude.

"Well an Australian accent that's new. Nice to met you by the way that names gemma." The lady said back.

I raised my eyebrow at her. " The Name is Tarnaya Compton the founding member and president of the she-devils. Just call me Naya though." I say to her with a smile. I pull out my hand for her to shack and she dose.

"So the rest of these girls around with cuts on are your girls I guess."

"You guess right gemma come on. You should met them. Your like my Mum they will love you." I got Fankie over and she met her and took gemma to the rest of the girls. I sit down ready for some peace and quiet when jax comes up to me.

Jax's P.O.V.

I stand off to the side and watch Naya talk to my mother. It looks a little heated at the start but I think mom likes her. Well that's good considering Naya is going to be around more often. I watch Chibs walk over to me.

"What are you doin jackie boy."

"Nothing much Chibs just sitting here watching your niece. Is it good to see her after what 10 odd years."

"Aye sad that she has to come with news that my sister is dead I never really got to know her. She went with her ma when me Da died all those years ago. Why are you lookin at here you have Tara." He said.

"Well about that I don't think it's going to well I just feel like she is hiding something from me I hate that feeling." I said to him.

"I know that boy. It sucks just end it if you feel something is up and if you go with my girl I swear you brake here. You want have me to worry about its those girls of hers will end you. They love her and can see the trust." He said back I just nodded my head.

As soon as mom left with Frankie to met the other girls I guess I see Naya lie her head down on the bar.

"What you doin?" I ask.

"Nothing you mother is weird by the way." When she said that she made me laugh.

"I know she did raise me." Before I could say anything else Tara come flying though the door and try to attack Naya but she just swings her around and puts her in a head a lock that was hot as shit man.

"Get the fuck off me you slut you think you can come in here and fuck my old man." Tara said.

"You listen now and good. I'm not fucking jax and I'm not a slut you see this on my back it's a patch I'm the founding member and president of the She-devils." Naya said with no emotion in her voice and it was hot.

"Naya let her go and I'm sorry. Tara go to the car we going to have a long talk when we get home." I tell her.

"Better keep her in check if it was any of the other girls that she did that too she would be dead." Naya said back.

Tara left with her head down not many people liked her she was only around because we needed a doctor and I was in love with her but in not sure now.