Chapter 6- Welcome Back.

Naya's P.O.V

I'm packing every thing in a duffle bag I don't really need much I already have stuff in Australia. I know something is happening to her right now.

It would just be Hitting morning there too I need to call Kat and tell her to get bikes ready and my car. This asshole is not getting away with this like shit that dick he is our Dad why can't he be normal. Like shit.

"Franks call Kat and tell her we are on our way with some mates." I say. She nods her head and grabs the phone.

We are all ready to go now we get to club house and see all the guys laughing at Jax I wonder what happened I park my bike across from jax's bike. We all walk up to them.

"Guys what's so funny?" I asked them. Tig stands up and looks me dead in the eye.

"Jax found Tara in bed with porn pussy." He managed to get off before he brakes down laughing. Like shit that's so funny and shame poor Jax I see all the girls on the ground lossing there shit because what he found out i walk over to him and out my hands on his shoulders.

"Jax it's fine. Okay she was just some whore okay." I say into his ear so no one else can hear.

He spins me around so I am facing him his arms wrap around my waist.

"If I kissed you right now would you hate me?" He asked.

"Yes because we are in front of my girls and of we did kiss I wouldn't want it to be here." I say in his ear again. I get out of his hold and walk away but he stops me a pulls me closer.

"Come on met my son will you." I nod my head and follow where he is going to see and little boy around 1 or 2 sitting with gemma.

"Able little man come here." He runs up to his dad and gives him a big hug.

"Hi Daddy who is this lady?" Able asked Jax.

"This is Naya dad's friend I have to leave for a while to help her little sister." Jax said to the little man.

I hate watching this it makes me feel bad for missing my own daughter grow up but I just wanted the best for her. She knows who I am and why she stays with her Dad I'm happy about that. I don't regret having her at 15 because I wouldn't be here right now with out her. Only Frankie knows because Jayden is her twin.

"Hey little man nice to met you." I say I put my hand out and he shacks my hand.

"Nice to met you too. So daddy is she my new mommy." He is so cute. I wish I was but I have my own kid to worries about right.

"Maybe one day little man" jax said before walking away. What he said did shock me. Like what the fuck.

"Come on let's head out." Yelled happy. We all leave our bikes behind and we hop in cars its my girls in one car and the guys in the other. I'm driving of course and it is the new mastang I don't know how they got this. And jax is driving a 1970 mustang we line up at the set of lights.

"Wanna race big boy?" Frankie yelled at Jax.

"Come on girls all the way to the air strip." He said back. As soon as he said that lights when green. I put my foot to the floor and go.

It's a 1/2 mile straight to the next conner so I put her to 3rd then 4th and then 5th. And just ride 5th all the way down. I look back and I see jax behind me. I pull into the airstrip and see and big military plane.

"So all of you take your cuts off and girls wear the SAMCO gear because the cops in Australia knows nothing about us and the fact that they know that naya is in TSD so they will ask anyone wearing the the cut." Jax said to us as we got on the plane I take my cut off and put it in my bag and put one of the SOA jumpers on.

We get on the plane and wait of it take off u hate plans like fucken shit these things are evil. Jax looks over at my horror filled face and laughs his sexy ass off his smile it's just so amazing.

"What are you even laughing at boy." I said to him.

"Just your face it is priceless."

"Ha ha funny." I say In a monotone voice.

22 hours later.

It has taken this long but we Finley made it back to Australia one the place where I would never think I would be ever again like never. I walk out if my plane and see some girls waiting with some bikes and my car 2013 Holdan Marloo it's blue and the fastest ute in the world. Look it up and you'll see.

"Kat you whore how is everyone." I said to her kat has Black hair with these brown eyes and is covered in tats like the rest of us she is more tall though she is like 6'1 it's crazy and she is only 19.

"All goods boss everything is set up at the house that you brought. We haven't found Ash yet but we will keep looking." Kat said back I nod my head and she walks away.

"Franks take the boys to the house. One of you can rude with me the others are riding the bikes that the girls have brought the ones that aren't riding go to the van and don't tell anyone I'm here okay." They all nod and Jax runs up and jumps in my car. I look at him funny. I would think he wanted to ride not go in a cage.

"What I've never been in a ute before." He said I look at him like he is dumb.

"Bro it's just like a pick up but we named it something different."

Fucken egg I get to house and it looks the same like nothing has changed it weird wait it's only been like 3 weeks shame Naya. Everyone is already here I wanted to take my time and look at everything. I missed this hot weather north Brisbane man my home town. I jump out with jax right behind me.

Everyone nods there heads at me as I walk pass I hope everyone is on my side. As we walk into the house Jax's mouth just hangs open this place is modern. I didn't do it Frankie did. I leave him down stirs and walk to my room i see photos of mayhem from when she was little to now.

She had the nicest black hair and tan skin with light down eyes. She is just too cute. I miss her to much i hope o can see here while I'm here maybe Jayden would want to come to move to  the US and start a new life i don't love him anymore but he has done and grate jabo at looking after our baby.