Chapter 14- All hell brakes lose.

Jax's P.O.V.

We all hear yelling come from where Naya and clay are, she really isn't happy and I wouldn't be happy to if someone wanted to take down the club that I built. I see my Mom reading it and she knows she was in on that to Clay killed my old man for wanting to get out of the guns and now he wants us to run drugs for the cartel.

What the fuck he is all about the money we are a club i want to make us maybe to get back into porn or something this shit just gets us killed and jailed it really is pissing me off like really. every one else reading them it is going to take awhile. he will end up being kicked from the club and i am so keen.

Naya walks out with a red race and balled up hands i guessing she tried her best the calm down. when she sees me, she runs up and attacks my month with hers she is the best ever. she is strong, smart and fucken sexy.

i wonder if she will ever want kids like i know she has mayhem and Ash don't forget Able to look after but i want kids that have both of our blood in it i know is works out fine. May is going to run the SDs and Able will do the same with the Sons and our kid i don't know i just want one more and i want it to be with her.

"When Clay comes out we don't tell him what we know just let it sit with you for a day or 2." I said to everyone.

The looks that the guys were giving me was sadness and hate. I know they want clay did but so do I non of us want the drugs. We will die if that happens the cartel don't fucken play games.

Naya's P.O.V.

i wanted to hit him so bad but i can't do that this shit here is really starting to make me mad he si a bad fucken guy just like my dad and gemma was in on it too what the fuck. JT was falling in love with someone else and he did have a kid which means that somewhere out there another teller is running around.

i watch Clay walk all the guys are looking at him even my girls they know who JT is chibs was talking about him he was a good guy who lost his way but by the looks of it his friend gave him a little push.

Before clay comes out everyone puts the papers away we all go back to what we were doing I walk back to the office to get May and Ash both of them really need to go to school and get out of my hair. Fuck I don't have a car see I'm used to it just being me damn.

"Gemma I don't have a car we need to bring Frankie and Blaze I still can't have my kid because of what happened in Australia. Well I can't even be sees with her so can you please take them to get enrolled?" I asked Gemma. she looked saded i don't really care i just want them in school or some shit.

"sure i'll take them now." gemma said then walked into the club house.

i got the girls and took them to the car.

"Mum where are we going." May asked me.

"you 2 are going to go to school so grandma gem, aunty Blaze and Frankie are going to take you." i said to them.

she looked at me and smile and nodded i know that she is going to be like me but smarter and better at some shit. i am so happy that both my girls are going to grow up in a happy loving family. Of coruse there is going to be hate we are a fucken bunch of bikers.

i watch jax walk out of the club house with that grin that he wears all the time he is a very sexy man and he is all my man he hugs me and holds me well he knows that i feel like shit.

"You know i have been seeing my Son and your Sister getting close." Jax said in my ear.

"well should we do something about it.?" i asked him.

"Nah we just have to go with the flow and let them fuck up want they want." he said

"well then why don't we go have soem fun." he looked at me and picked me up.

Trips P.O.V.

i'm fucken pregnant i am going to be a mother to a kid me trip. I'm Trip how i got my nickname i am a fuck up everyone knows it. Juice we both are the fuck ups and us raising a kid holy fuck but i could never give her or him.

i was about to go find Naya and tell her when i see her over Jax's shoulder. Well shit looks like i can not talk to her about it and i will nto talk to my sister the crazy bitch. The other 3 girls are at the school.

I wonder if chibs will talk to me i don't really turst anyone anyway. I look around and i see chibs drinking at the bar i walk over and sit next to him he looks at me and smiles.

"what can i do for you lovie." he said

"chibs im pregnant and you know me and juice we are both fuck ups how the hell are we going to raise a kid right my mothere did a shit job and i don't even know who my dad is the crazy bitch. How am i going to be good for a baby." i sadi to him.

"love you need to tell the poor boy and everyone esle." with those simple words i walked down to the dorms to look for him and he is there sleeping like a little baby.

I look at him how is he going to ct what if he leaves me and i don;t know if i could deal with looking after a kid on my own i have no idea how Jayden did it he was like super dad or some shit when im a fuck up. That means our kid is going to be so dumb but i can not see anyone eles in this place hacking into things and shit.

If they didn't have us all hell would brake lose and that would be bad very very bad. Know i know i am going to Mother the smartest kid like to do with computers and juice is going to be a good Dad and show him or her shit.

juice wakes up he smiles and looks at me then his smile goes down i hope i haven't down anything wrong i just want to tell him the good news.

"juice please don't be mad but i am pregnant."

He looked at me then down to my tummy he has the biggest smile on his face that i hver seen i am soo happy and i know that he is happy to know a whole wight has been lifted.

"fuck yeah I'm going to be a dad." he comes over and outs his hand on my tummy and says.

"Little man or girl i will always be here for you when you need me and when you want me i will make sure that me and your Mommy will teach you how to fihjt and stand up for yourself and never forget to stand your gorund." he pulled away and kissed me.

he got down on onw knee and he even has a ring well fucken hell us as a family shit we are going to be awesome.

okay i would have a photo of juice up but i am on my brothers laptop and all the photos are on my sisters ipad.

i have mad able like 10 now sorry i forgot to do that so jax had him younger and wendy is still his mum.

vote.

comment.

Fan.

-Te