Chapter 16- Well shit.

Blazes P.O.V.

When we got called down to the school i was in the middle of the best Sex with Happy but i had to stop because Ash got in a fight damn the girls are going to be like her sister and me. When they asked me to take her under my name because the courts would have to say yes i don't have a record which no on believed.

That is just how good i am when it comes to killing people the cops never find out and never will. I have come close sometimes but i always have my girls to cover me and help me out which is good because if i didn't i would be in deep shit.

"Do you really have to go." Happy said as i was putting my pants.

"Yes i have to go Ash got in a fight and i am her guarding, I have to be they or Naya will have my boobs." I say while looking for my cut, i look back at my bed and happy is holding it in his hands.

"Yeah I know the feeling and i think you are looking for this." Happy said witha evil smile.

I take it out of his hand and walk away and out of the house isee my bike and i jump on it. The school is on the other side of the damn town i hate being lazy and shit. Like fuckkkkk

When i get to the school i see Frankies and Jaxs bike well it looks like it was all of our kids well you know what i mean. The last time i went to school i was in year 10 that was the first day i killed someone and met Naya. When it happened i didn't even care like i have no feeling what so ever and naya saw that when she was walking pasr.

I thought she was going to rat on me or something but no she rung her uncle and they helped me get rid of the body it was my dead bet dad that i killed no one was ever going to miss him so it was easy to say that he run off. That is also the day that i met Frankie and then years later Trip and Que show up.

I see Frankie and Jax waiting in the room and they look so bored i tap on the glass outside the office then i hind in a bush next to the window I see them looking around then i get up

"Arhhhhh." i yell they both look like they have seen a goast or something.

"Fuck Blaze, you bitch now get in here we have been waiting for you." i walk in and sit next to jax.

"You know that girl, that may hit." Jax said.

"yeah."

"Thats Hales kid he is going to grab our clubs by the balls, It was a fucken good hit though i seen her walk in i think she might have a broken nose."

"Well looks like she is more like her mum then we knew." i said wanting to crack up laughing.

"Miss white, Greene and Mr Teller can you please come into Mr Witmores office." One of the old office ladys said.

Well all get up and walk in we see May, Ash and Able sitting and waiting then we see hale. I look over at May and give her a thumbs up then sit down next Hale, he looks at all of is a glares then looks back at Mr Witmores. What a weird name I just realised that.

"Well we should all know why we are here." Witmores said. He looks over at our cuts and shacks his head. Judgement asshole

"Yeah May was standing up for Ash and Able just happened to be there with them because both are like his sisters." Frankie said. I knew she who get like this when it comes to May even if Naya was her she would be going off her nutta.

"Miss White what Mayhem did was wrong we have to punish her and the same goes with Ashley and Able." Mr asshole said. I looked over at Ash and I could see that she wants to say something and I think we should let her so I nod my head and she stands up.

"Mr I forgot your name, have a look at was my teacher sent you. I got 100% on my start test not even the year 6 kids can do that so I don't think you want to lose me and I did that in 5 minutes easy as." She said with a strong voice.

"I don't care." Mayhem said. Of course she would say something like that.

"Fine, Ashley and Able go back to class, Looks like Mayhem is living up to her name she is suspended for 8 days." That's not even that bad like shit.

Hale looked at as and we walk out of that place I have a feeling that this is not going to be that first time we run into him.

Jax P.O.V
Back at the club House.

We see Naya standing and waiting for May she looks happy but pissed, May just might get her ass kicked but I don't think Naya would ever do that she is to motherly to do that .

"You Little shit." Naya says to May and she off running away from her mum as fast as she can.

I laugh and go into the office where I see my Mom smiles the best she can. Clay beat the living shit out of her, he is going to die tonight.

"I knew Tara wasn't the one every time you talk about Naya a light goes up in your eyes, I like it to she is good for the club." Mom said with a faint smile. I knew that she was going to like Naya they are just like each other.

"Okay Mom, I knew you would like her but I am just here to tell you that clay is going to die after crunch we are going cremate him." I said to her.

She looks down at her hands and plays with her finger nails. I know that she is going to miss him and I know what she is going to do when he is gone is not going to be good but I just want that sick dick out of our lives.

"I get it son, what he has dome to this family. He took away that chair from us and killed your father to get there make him hurt and pay baby." I nod my head then walk back out.

Opie has May on his back and is running around with her in his back. Naya looks like she is going to kill someone and that is not a good look let me tell you this now.

"Ha mum can't get me uncle ope helped me, Jax." May said to me as opie ran pass with her on top of him. I really like times like these it is an awesome felling.

Trips P.O.V.

With everyone having a good time now, now has to be the time that I tell everyone that I am having juices baby.

"Can everyone please listen." I say. Everybody stops what they are doing and look at me juice looks worried or something I hope that he isn't going to be mad at me.

"Okay no one knows this but IM PREGNANT." The looks of shock goes though the crowd.

"OMG ME AND MY BABY SISTER ARE PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME." I hear my sister yell. Why does this shit always happen to me which is dumb I hate it.

"Baby this is awesome I have always wanted to be a dad." Juice said running up to me but I never got to feel him jump in my arm. Clay rides his bikes up it us and pulls his glock out and shots.

I feel my chest start to hurt. Then I completely black out of course something like this would happen to me.

-----

Ok I know it has been hella long but I have just started year 11 and it is hella hard to get used to school again. Sorry that the chapter is so sort the next on will be better I swear.

Laters.
-Te