Chapter 8- Save her

Naya's P.O.V.

I wake up with Mayhem next to me. I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom and get dressed in black jeans and TSD tank top. I walk down stirs and see the the guys chillin with Jayden.

"lass I never knew I had another niece why didn't you tell anyone?" Chibs asked me.

"I knew my Father would use her against me so I sent her with her Dad to the other side of Australia. I still went to see her but when she would come over here I would go away for a while." I said back all of them nodded there heads good.

"Hey Naya we have a plan we know that Jayden worked for you Dad and now he wants him back. Well I was thinking why don't we go with him and ask if he needs us too, so we can look around and try and find your sister and you can stay here so then the cops don't find you." Jax said.

"Nope you are not doing that. I'm sorry I want to find her I made her a promise and I can't brake it." I spoke with a hostile tone.

"Naya of the cops find you anywhere around here your done. Life in prison how dose that sound. That isn't helping Ash and Mayhem." Juice said.

"She is my baby sister and this is all my fault why she is in the shit and i want to kill that bastard."

Ashleys P.O.V.

I wake up with a headache. I walk over to a mirror hanging on one of the walls in the room I'm being kept in. I only have light at day time and this is the only time I can see what he has done to me.

I look and I see my once bright blue eyes hold so much hate and disgust. At myself and my Father, My whole face is blue and bloody. My golden blonde hair is now mess. My clothes are ripped and falling apart from the countless beatings i have gotten and one of his friends raped me.

I'm 10 fucken years old. See that I'm already using the words of a damaged girl. I know once i get out of this I'm never going to be the same and that's not fair.

But from what i have seen in the small years is that nothing comes easy everyone has to work to get where they are. That's how I know why Naya would always say no. She built her club from the ground up. With no help and in its small years is already bigger then Dads.

I hope she can find me soon I don't know if I can hold up any longer. I can feel that I might have to give up soon and I know what that will do to her so I have to hold on for as long as I can.

Naya's P.O.V.

"Listen Naya we get it. Once we find her we will get  the girls to bring you in a van okay. We all can't put you life in danger." Jax said to me again.

I look at the table and I can already see people getting closer with the more time we spend with them. Frankie and tig look like they are getting on better. Same with Blaze and happy. Que and juice have always been close. Hell even Trip and Opie are getting closer.

Me and Jax I don't know really I have been spending time with Jayden and Mayhem. Me and Jayden aren't together me and him are not meant to be and we know that. We just have a kid so of course we will be close.

Chibs is loving his new niece and she is loving him. I really want to her to come back with me.

"I know that Jax I just can't let other people do my dirty work." I say.

"Na this isn't your dirty work all of us girls have watched Ashley grow up. We all feel bad for what's happened and we all want to see him dead." Frankie said.

"Naya Trip and Blaze are going to come with me and boys we are going to say that we have a change of heart want to join him. We know that he will never believe Frankie turning on you. Na can you please just let just do this." Que pleaded.

This could work but it's my fight I don't want to make other people do stuff I have to do. But I don't know what's going on.

"Fine I just want you to save my sister." I said to them.

"Aye my niece is going to be found and I will make sure of it." Chibs said back.

"Thanks uncle. Dismissed." Everyone heads out but not Jax he stays behind.

"So anything I should know about you dad before we go In." He said whole grabbing my hands and holding them in his.

"He is easy to trust so he is a idiot but do not underestimate him you have cams everywhere and he will probably have a guys follow you home. Go to Que and Trips mums house and wait till dark time to come back here.

Don't act weird around him if he asks you about me just do the whole. 'I have never met here before we are here because Jayden is an old friend.' And Chibs can't go because he will know. Just stay safe." I said. I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

I tried to walk away but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. I look into his deep gray eyes. I was about to say something but then he stopped me by kissing me.

The most world stopping heart felt kiss I have ever had. It was like little sparks was jumping around my skin a belly. I open my mouth and let his tongue in most people would fight for dominants but this just felt like dancing. pure happiness that's all i felt it was amazing.