Chapter 12- Back Home.

Naya's P.O.V.

I stand in the distance at Jayden's Wake I can't do anything to down there I cannot be seen if I am I know that the police will come. They are probably watching it right now seeing if I'm going to show up.

Mayhem knows that her dad is gone sand she has taken it better then me I'm so proud of my little girl and I'm happy I got Jayden to raise her. He did a hell of a better job them I would of. I will try and be a Mum I just don't know if I can I haven't really ever been good with kids.

Jax he said that I will be a good Mum and he is always with me making sure I am okay To be honest I am so keen to get back to charming I'm over this place and I really never want to come back this.

Ash she is doing better but she can't go anywhere until everything is healed. As for my father I cracked that dicks skull this morning before Jayden's wake. I killed him before one of my close friends went in the ground. Dan needed to die and I'm so happy that I was one to do. I had to get dragged off his body and there wasn't even much left of him.

Frankie and Tig are creepy together both are into like some really weird shit I'm sure they had like a orgy a couple of days ago weird fuckers. Juice and Que the dumb shits almost got themselves killed last night when setting up the fire works that was Opies and Trips job anyways they are the TNT experts. Juice and Que just play around with laptops and shit. Not things that can kill them as for Happy and Blaze they both have soft hearts and love there Mother but both with kill in a second. They have been doing some jobs for the club and helping clean my dad's mess.

Chibs I think he has fallen under the spell of Blazes Mum, Mandy she has a nice soul both are about the same age I think Chibs is going to ask her to come back with is o don't mind she makes the mean feed man.

I hear the Harley's start up for the round, around the town to show respect for a fallen bother, father and close friend. I really hate that I can't join one I forgot my bandana which sucks and I knew I would forget something. I hear my phone ring so I pick it up.

"Naya go back to the house now in the van" Jax said on the other side.

"Okay how was the wake I couldn't hear anything from the hill?" I asked.

"Yes is was grate Mayhem was very strong just like her mother she did not cry she knew it was her dad's time to go the girl is smart." What he said made to want to cry my baby is growing up so fast.

"Wow she is amazing I'm going to go now I have to drive. Bye baby see you at the house." I Said.

"Bye darlin see you." He said then I hung up and got I t he van and started to make my way to the house.

I have to get someone the check up on Ash. I'm going to have 3 kids to look after I know ash is 10 and mayhem is 7 so they should be fine like at school and stuff I have to others to help me too. I hope that Jax is going to be okay with my sister and kid moving in with him because that's what he said he wanted to do but I don't know.

When I get to the house everyone is here and I hope the guys have made sure that none of them are going to tell on me because there is a pretty good price shitting in my head.

Ash's P.O.V.

I'm free I'm finely free and away from my asshole dad. Naya did come a get me I'm so happy but how come I can't wake up. I can hear what's going on around me but I can't open my eyes I want to open my eyes.

I can hear someone crying I think it might be Frankie what is she doing here I'm happy that she is here I just don't want there crying on me. I here a mans voice that I have never heard before trying to comfort her.

"Franks it's okay she is going to make it. That girl is a strong one and you know it." The man said. Wait what's wrong with me he must know why I can't open my eyes.

What if my father did something to them shit I'm a painter and I draw. I'm so done with this I want to see and open my eyes. I try to talk next but I just let out a little noise but that's enough to get her attention.

I feel Frankie grab my hand and I squeeze her hand to let her know that I can hear her.

"Tig go get the doctor I think she might be waking up." Frankie said. So that's the mans name Tig. Weird name but so is Ash.

"Your sister is going to be so happy, you are coming to charming with us it's where the guys are from and I think you'll like it there." Frankie said I squeezed her hand again.

This is awesome I can leave this place.

Jax's P.O.V.

BACK IN CHARMING.

We all get off the plane and go to the cars I see my mother and she hugs me and all the other guys she looks at ash and mayhem I think she might think that those two are also Naya's sisters when that's not the case at all.

"Who are these two?" She asked.

"Well Mom that's Ash that one we went to save and that's Mayhem she is Naya's kid she had her at 15 then the dad took her so she will be safe but her father died she she had to came back with us and she very funny." I said to her.

"Well it looks like we have some new couples." She said as Naya grabbed my arm

We drive to the club house and everything looks fine everyone is still in one pice and I was only gone a week which is good I think if I stayed any longer shit would have gone down.

The girls get out of the car and hug there cuts they really do love the club and I really love Naya in leather pants.