Chapter 11-Bye good friend.

Jax P.O.V.

I walk down into a dark room where I see Nayas Dad he is chained to a metal chair which is bolted to the ground. I don't think he is going to get out any time soon.
Everyone is here waiting for the blow back from Dans men they are going to want to do something.

All we can do it wait all of the girls are here and man is it big I didn't know you could make a club up with women so quickly. No one is under 18 or junkies all the Old men are in dans crew or just normal working people. The girls all have normal jobs some are teachers and that's just funny.

I walk out and see Naya drinking a whole bottle of jack Daniels I don't know what's wrong with her but everyone is trying to calm her down. Benny and Kat had to take Mayhem out of the house.

"Naya what the hell is wrong with you." Frankie asked her.

"My fucken kids Dad is in hospital and so is my little sister and I can't see any of them because of that asshole in that room. My baby sister I was to late she isn't going to make it and Jayden I don't even know what would I do with out him he raised her. I didn't I was a bad Mum I put me before her I should have left with them. When I could and all of this shit is my fault I made this dumb club knowing I have a kid." She broke down crying.

She ended up falling asleep without anything bad happening everyone knows that she is right we just need to wait that than we leave a never come back I really hope Jayden can make it though clay raised me and I don't even like him.

I think if clay and Dan met they would be the best of friends like shit.

Naya's P.O.V.

I should have just given him the club none of this wouldn't have happened it's all my fault my kid is going to have no father. It's not fair I didn't mean for this to happen her to be fatherless we all know that he isn't going to live.

My sister she was so strong I can't even be by her bed because of what that sick fuck did I tried I really did I just think that he has tipped me over the edge. I'm going to kill him but I want don't want any harm coming to his club just because he was a dick doesn't mean the rest of the men were. Most are really nice like big teddy bear harmless thing they are.

"Naya, come down we have people here wanting to see you." Frankie said.

I fix my hair and walk down I know I smell of JD but that stuff is like my life right now.i see my dad's close friend Rob white Frankie and Jayden's dad.

"Naya i need to talk to you about your father he has gone crazy." Rob said to me.

"I know Rob he is here and I am going to be the one to kill him no one else." I said in a strong tone. He just looked at me not knowing what to say or do. Hope he doesn't care I mean he was coming her for my help.

"And I need you to take over everything. You are the only one I trust and I see you trust me too. You wouldn't have come her if you didn't." I said to him.

"Yeah I'll take over but why can't you?" He asked.

"I have things to do as soon as my little sister gets better we are leaving. I'm going to asks jayden and Mayhem if they want to come back to the states with us."

"Oh okay yeah I can do that." He said and just walked out with out a goodbye how sad did he even talk to his kids.

I sit back down and see everyone come back into the room.

"Well we will be leaving soon so someone tell Kat that this is her club now I mean it will always be mine we will just open up in the US with SOA right next to us." I said they all cheered and clap.

I hear I Harley speeding up to the house and see Kat run though the door.

"Kat what's wrong Love." Chibs asked.

"Jay---den---is----dead." She said in a scatted tone.

When those words left her mouth I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to see Mayhem. Jax's came up and grabbed my arm and started hugging me I recall needed this Jayden was my first love. He can't he dead oh dear god.

------

Hey guys sorry this is sort and sorry is has taken me some long.
I have just been having some troubles with getting on to wattpad.

Vote

Fan

Hell you can even hate.