Chapter 10-Late

Naya's. P.O.V.

I walk around the house not being able to do anything, if anyone sees me I'm gone so I'm the the only one home. I don't know what to do and I don't know what the hell is going on. This is so fucked like I just can't I hate Dan and I'm going to fucken kill him slowly. I here and knock on the door.

I walk over and I see that it is all the girls from Melbourne and Queensland. Good because I don't give a fuck anymore I have a feeling I know where my sister is and I can't believe that my Father would so that to Blazes Mum and holy shit Ques mum getting with my dad shocked the shit out of me.

"Girls come in we need to talk."

Jax's P.O.V.

Everyone can't sit down Mayhem doesn't even know what's going on and we don't even know if he is going to make it or not. I know that Naya is going to do something about her dad now and no wait for the plan I know I do want help her. This guy is a dick and really I don't thing he should be aloud to walk around the crazy fucker.

I sure that Que seen something's and we think he is keeping her in some part of the bush or some shit all I know is that we need to get her out make sure that Jayden is okay, kill her Dad and leave this fucken place and go back to charming.
I see the doctor walk out and bye the looks on his face I don't thing this is going to be good news.

"People here to see Mr Jayden White." The doctor said.

Frankie got up and took Mayhem with her.

"Yes I'm his sister and this is his kid."

"Miss Jayden has been put in a stable condition and he would like to see and Mr Jackson Teller." The doctor said.

Wait why dose he want to see me. I walk down to his room I see him on so many things he opens his eyes as he hears the door open. I sit in the chair next to him he looks pale and gross.

"Jax I need you too look after my girls I know you can. And I know that I won't make it." He said I a soft voice.

"Jayden you can't say that."

"Brother I know it's coming and I'm ready I know I'm not going to be Round to watch my baby get heart broken and me having to brake some skulls. I know that you will do that and I see the look you give Naya she needs someone to look after her and treat her like a queen. I wasn't the best boyfriend when we were together." He said with a sad tone.

"Listen Jayden I haven't known you for vey long but I feel as if you are good dad. You moved away from family so she was safe so you have to stay strong." I said back to him.

He better no die I swear. You can't I grew up without my Dad and I don't even know if she likes me or not.

"I'm going to let Frankie and May come in now." I said and walked out I saw the look on Frankie's face.

"He wants to see her but it's not looking good franks." I said the whole truth to her.

Ash's P.O.V.

Dad came back in and beat me more then he ever did I can feel me slowly slipping slowly fading away starting to feel free and I like that feeling but I know I have to stay here for my sister I know that she is going to come for me she won't leave me here I know she loves me and I love her.

I hear more foot steps I hope she can come here soon they are not my dad's this guy. He is one of dad's mates he is the one who rapes and touches me. I know with things that I have been told that I need to deal with it and I am. I might me 10 but I don't run away from my problems like other girls.

"Hello bitch time for some fun." Said a deep dark voice that I cannot see this guy has always given me the creeps.

He slaps me once I blackout straight away I'm to weak for this. For the first time I feel free and let the darkness take over.

Naya's P.O.V.

I have rung that guys and they are all coming back Kat and Mayhem are going to says with Jayden his is in a stable condition but it could go bad at anytime. We are going to get my baby sister back and leave this place I have made sure that the Melbourne girls are the mains now I want the Sydney Charter goon I hate who's running it and dad has his claws in to deep.

As soon as the others get out we all suit up and start the 2 hour ride I put the Bandanna around my face again and put a skull helmet on. Jax walks over and kisses me on the check and walks over to his bike Que is driving the car because I know he is doing shit things to her and she can't sit on a bike.

"Okay I know where she is because of a Rat on the inside I know I wish I had remembered sooner but oh well. Anyways we wouldn't have found out about Blazes mum and Trip and Ques mum. But this is a we kill everyone there and no on can know that I was back here or I will get in the biggest shit. Let's head out." I jump on the bike and start riding I'm going to get there if it's the last fucken thing I do.

I know I'm going over the speed limit but like living hell am I going to waste anymore time on this I just want to leave here and go back to charming it was nice there and here to many people want me and my family dead. I am sure that, that is going to happen when we get back anyways with you know me liking Jax.

A whole 2 hours and we are finally at the house I don't hear anything but we all go around the house and shoot the place up I know she will be under it so imma kill everyone inside then where she is being kept. We all walk in and go to the jail looking part dad has to many places like this. What the fuck.

I stop because I see him at the other end of that hallway.

"Blaze and Happy take him to the car we are talking him home." I said to both we all watched the two killers work together. It's like a fucken art like holy shit. Both fight in the same way I just can't keep my eyes away this is just to amazing. These two are good together.

Once he is bagged and stuff they take him back to the car and I walk down more I see a door with like 3 locks on it. Trip brakes them and we go thought. Down more where in the hell is he keeping her I hear a male grant and I walk into that room and see my little sister raped and beaten.

Before I could thing I bash the bloody guy. Right,left, upper cut then I cut his balls I let him bleed out o. The floor and leave him. I run over to my sister where chibs is and she isn't waking up. No I can't be late this is bullshit I can't be she's my little sister we need to get her some help.

"Opie, juice, trip and Que take her make sure she is okay go in the car now I'm going to stay here for a awhile." I sit down and cry. I feel someone next to me and it's Jax he hugs me and I never let go. I can't this was much fault if I had just gave the club to him. He is going to die the slowest death ever.