Chapter 13- Hell No!

Naya's P.O.V.

I wake up in my own bed next to a very sexy man who is going to move in to my place I just have to get the girls to move in with there mans and I know that will because. Frankie has already moved out which I'm happy about she can get her weird freak ass on somewhere else not under my roof.

I didn't get custody over Ash because I'm still wanted in Australia so I had to get Blaze to go for it because out of all of as the killer dose not have a record which is good but she's blaze how can she not have one.

I go out to the letter box to see if the papers have come I look at a big bundle and see Jax's name on it. It's from Belfast shit that's hella faraway I open it and see it's letters from JT jax's old man to this woman she must have been the one to send them. I started to read them and it was getting more clear who clay really is I need to tell jax's.

"Jax's you need to read these." I said to him.

I give him the letters and watch him read the his face goes completely straight he looks at me.

"You make copy's of these after church you stay with clay and I'll had them out he killed my old man. He was telling me that he wants to patch you guys over you will say no and you will talk to clay and while your doing that I'm giving everyone the letters and we take him down I'm become the prez me and you will rule." Jax said. He put the letters down and kissed me it was about to go on when Able walked in.

"Daddy I'm hungry and so is May. Is she my sister now and Naya my new Mummy." The little man asked.

"Yeah I am little guy and you need to look after May she might be older then you but you are be and strong she is too but she has never lived in charming before." I said to able.

I look over at Jax who has a big smile on his face he walks over and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Let's go make Pancakes." I said Able run down into the kitchen. I look over at Ash I really hope she is okay she said that she is fine but somehow I don't by it. She is turning 11 soon and she is going to start school in a week.

"Are you keen for school so then you can show them how smart you are?" I asked her. She looks at me there is something's missing in her eyes that I used to see all the time it's gone and I am worried. Every time she sees Able and May they light up again. She likes the club too.

"You know you don't have to wear a uniform I had to my whole schooling life you and May don't have too." I said again.

"Sis you dropped out in year 10 you didn't even go to school that long." She said raising a eyebrow at me.

"What, you know I'm not good at that stuff."

Frankies P.O.V.

I wake up in the clubs house and put my skinny jeans and black V-neck I look over at Tig sleeping. I am so happy that I met this man we are more alike then we like to tell other people and we know if we did it would be pretty fucked. I kick the sweet butt out of our room I'm not in the mood for sharing right now.

"Tig get you ass up we have things to do boy." I say to him he gets up and has a shower.

I fined my black Doc Martins and Cut then walk out to the bar where everyone is all the guys look and me and shack there heads.

"We saw the sweet butt come out of yours and Tigs room. He is a lucky but fucked man." Bobby said.

"Shut it fat man. Has Naya come in yet we need to said Mayhem and Ashley to school." I said to them all.

"Yeah they are in the office we have church in 10 so be quick." Jax said walking though the door of the club house.

I walk out and cross the yard I see more of the guys come in I see Naya talking Gemma. I walk into the office Naya is I'm the same thing as me but combat boots and a white shirt. I look at little Mayhem and she is in some jeans and little black shirt Ashley she is wearing a little blue sun dress. You can see the difference between the two I think Ashley has gotten over what happened to her she is a very strong girl.

"Aunty Frankie." Mayhem yelled and came up to hug me.

She looks like her mother but has her fathers Brown eyes I will forever miss my brother I don't hate Naya I hate Dan just like we all did he needed to die I hate that we couldn't clear her name though she never killed her mother and the cops can't even see that.

"Naya we have church." I said.

"Okay Gemma look after the girls please and can you show is where the school is we need to make sure that they don't get too dumb." Naya asked Gemma.

"Sure thing." She said back.

We both walk back to the club house.

"Franks the guys told me about the sweet butt ys little nasty." Naya said.

"Damn you too whatever happens behind closed door ain't none of your business." I said.

Walk into church and see all the girls sitting in there guys laps. I walk over to Tig and do the same thing we all look at clay.

"Welcome back. Now down to things the Cartel want to buy guns but we have to tell the IRA and also they want us to run Coke." Clay said.

"SAMCRO has never run drugs I'm not being someone's coke whore." Jax said.

"Guys Naya is smart at this stuff it's what we did and is good money that I think this but the club needs it doesn't even have to last that long it can be like a sort term thing." I said to the table.

"Shes right they do give good money look. 200k as the down payment." Clay said.

"Wait you did this deal with out us." Jax Almost yelled.

"Well you were gone and we needed money so yes I did do it." Clay said back.

"That is fucken wrong brother SAMCRO have never ran drugs and never will. I know theses girls are good for the club but that's them and not us." Piney said.

"Well let's just vote this shit. SD's you guys are voting." Clay said.

The table was split it was up to Jax and Naya if we do this drug running I don't think it's good but we need the money.

"Fine." Both said at the same time.

Okay so like these two talk in there heads or something and they call me and Tig fucked, bitch please.

Blazes P.O.V.

"Okay one more thing girls we want to know if you guys want to rock the reaper. I'm not asking for you guys to give up the devil just to become the Daughters of Mayhem?" Clay asked.

I looked over at Naya and watched her get pissed of she would never give up the devil she is getting as Cali patches to swap with the Australian ones.

"Fuck off I'm not doing that. I made this club with all these girls sitting here what would you do if I asked you that clay is a fuck no none of us want to give up this patch that we have worked so hard to make a name for." Naya said to him.

"I'm with Naya over my dead body this is my patch and I love it." I said to them.

Happy grabbed my hand and hugged my waist more I think he is happy with what I said and I am happy to. I would never let the devil go I live this life to much.

"Fine fine that's a no." Clay bangs the gavel and we all walk out I see Naya staying behind I wander what she is going to say.

"Want me to say boss?" I asked her.

"Go." She said though her teeth.

Truth be told Naya and Jax have been looking very uneasy this whole time I think something big might come up and oh how I hope that it's good news about good things.

Naya's P.O.V.

I watch Blaze walk out and I look over at clay and slam my hand on the table.

"What the fuck you wanted us to patch over." I said to the old man.

"Well yeah I thought it would be good for you guys. Mind your tone girl I have done stuff that you never have." He said.

"Fuck off clay I'm not in your club I can say this I know what you did. Killing a member can get you patch striped not a good look prez. You know I would kill you right now knowing what you did to Jax I even have a little bit of hate for Gemma. Luckily for him he is going to tell everyone and he is going to put a Knife though that eye of yours." I said them walked out I see everyone reading all the shit that he said about clay.