Chapter 4- Shit.

Naya's P.O.V.

When walk away from Jax I go over to Frankie.

"Franks I'm going to give Kat a call" she nods and I walk away. Heading out to my bike. I pull out a pre-paided and dial kats number. On the 2nd ring she answers

"Naya is this you"

"Yeah it is girl how are things over there?"

"Shit your father always comes and sees me and asks me where you are and if I know anything and bye the way I believe you. I don't think you killed your mum you love her to much to do that."

"Thanks for the trust. How is my little sister going is she still going to school please tell me she has gotten away from my Dad?"

"Yeah Benny and Taylor are looking after her your dad won't even talk about her he just wants you dead so he can run the she-devils."

"Yeah he knows that is never going to happen. Is anything going on with the club?"

"Well tonight we are voting on whether to join the gun or drug run. We are not sure at all we just want the best for the club what do you think."

"Drugs are risky but so are guns. I don't know let them vote what ever wins wins. Tell Ash i will call her soon and i should be coming back hopefully talk to you laters." After I say that I hung up and step on the phone.

I look over and Jax and Tara and they are still going at it. She looks mad and jumps in the car a drives away I look at him and laugh my ass off.

"Trouble with the old lady." I say with a hint of humour.

"Naya don't even get me started with her she is a pain my ass and I have a feeling she is hiding something from me." He said with a sigh.

"Come on big boy cheer up. The truth comes out in funny ways you know if it's something big you will find out soon."

"Thanks Naya let's go inside and see what going on." I nod my head and walk in. Oh shit all hell has braken loss. Blaze has Happy in a fucken head lock. With him trying to get out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I yell.

"Well this guy" she points at happy."said I was weak and because of my body shape I wasn't fit. So I prove him wrong." Blaze said still holding on to happy.

"Leave the pour man alone but good on ya I hate people like that." As she let go he stands up.

"Well happy you just got your ass beat by a girl how shameful" I say to happy.

"Nope I just wanted to see if she could fight." He said back.

"Yeah sure that's what they all say." Frankie said with a smirk.

I shock my head and walked over to chibs who was sitting at the bar with a beer in his had.

"What's up uncle."

"Nothin much luv what bout you."

"Hm I'm just thinking."

Before I could say anything else these two guys come running in pointing a gun at me before he could shoot I kicked the gun out of his hand and started to fight him while like 10 other guys come flying in like holy shit who are these guys. Then I see a star on his neck these guys work for my Dad fuck.

"STOP EVERYONE STOP." I yell. I have the guy in a head lock. All of the guys look at me.

"Okay I know you are here because of Daniel. Why though? Why would he come this far." I say to all of them.

"To send a message." On of then said.

"And what might that be." Trip said with still pointing her gun at his head.

"Hurry up pretty boy we ain't go all day." Tig said with his knife up against some guy.

"Fine fine  Daniel has Ash. He said that he will kill her if you don't come back to Australia." Some other guy said.

"Why the fuck did he have to send all of you." I said.

"He wanted to send a message and you have to be back on Australian soil in 3 days or she is dead. Have fun and good bye." The leader said. The one that I was holding I let him go a watched all of them walk out that door.

The clubhouse is a mess I feel bad of I had stayed this wouldn't have happened but I didn't want to because like fuck in going good to life Inside for shit I never did.

Gamma walks out from behind the bar.

"Well I'll get some whores to clean this place up." She said.

No they have my sister I need to call Kat again. I have a kid she is with her Dad Jayden i was 15 when i had her i knew my Dad was dick head so i left for 9 months and then went back she's 7 now. I see her went i can i kept her away because of my Dad i would have loved to raised my Daughter but shit happens.

She stays in WA so far away from Brisbane me and her Dad broke up so our little girl would be safe and when he found out what my dad told everyone. He cut off contact i haven't talked to her in over 5 months.

I come back from my little world and see all the girls looking at me and all the guys too.

"So I have no idea what to do." I say.

Jax's P.O.V.

I have no idea who Ash is but she most be very important to Naya for her to be so Mad a pissed off.

I walk over to Frankie who looks like she is about to kill someone.

"Franks what's going on who in the yell is ash?" I ask.

"Ash is Naya's little sister she could bring her with us because of her dad Ash is only 10 so we needed her dad to sign some shit and if he did that. He would know where we are. Well it looks like he already dose. I don't know why he wants Naya to go back to Australia maybe to kill her there I just don't know."

Well I have no idea what to do or how to do it.

"CHURCH NOW." I yell.