- O2 ▎

Jadah |'

-

She snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Hello?" She said rudely. "Stop fucking staring at my boyfriend and get your own."

I snapped out of it and my cheeks got red from embarrassment. It got even more red and he smirked at me, knowingly. Great going, Jade. "I'm sorry, what did you say you wanted?"

"I said, I'll get the same thing, except for the cake." He said, still smirking at me.

I nodded. "I'll be back with your orders in a few." I looked at the girl and apologized before walking to the kitchen. I gave their orders to the chef and went to assist another table. When their food was done, I carried their tray over to their table.

"Here you go." I place the girl's food in front of her. I looked at the guy. "I'll be back with your food."

When I did, I place it in front of him. I was about to walk away, but the girl spoke. "Where's our drinks? Isn't that what you were supposed to ask us first?"

Shoot! I always forget.

Just my luck, Mr. Timbrey came over to us. He smiled at this customers. "You guys find everything alright?"

"Yeah," The fine guy spoke. His deep and sexy voice almost made me faint. Could he be anymore perfect? "Great place, by the way."

Mr. Timbrey smile. "Thank you."

"Um, no." The girl said, in her squeaky voice. "She never ask us what we wanted to drink, she went for the food first." She flipped her blonde hair. "And she was staring at my boyfriend for a good ten minutes."

Mr. Timbrey turned to me, angrily. "How many times do I gotta tell you, the first thing you have to ask them is what they wanted to drink?" He said, firmly through his teeth and I jumped. I was afraid of him. "And stop staring at someone you'll never have. This will be taking out your paycheck. Big time."

My face flushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, sir."

"Don't apologize to me. Apologized to them." He said, before walking away.

I looked at them, my voice trembling. "I'm s-sorry. What do you guys want to drink?"

"We'll get apple juice." The girl smiled at me.

I nodded and went to get it for them. When they left, I cleaned up their table. Now that I thought of it. I don't wanna see him again. That was too embarrassing.

"Is that thunder?" I asked one of the employees when I heard it outside.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's supposed to rain this afternoon."

"Fuck." I muttered.

It can't rain. How am I gonna get home! Though, I ask this question every time it rains and I always manage to walk home. I sighed and leaned against the wall. When it was around 9:50 PM, people started leaving, including the employees. This restaurant closes at 10. So, I stayed and waited 'till the rain minimized a little. But, it seemed to only gotten worst.

"Why are you still here?" I turned around, seeing Mr. Timbrey approaching me.

"Oh, I-I'm waiting for my b-boyfriend to pick me up." I lied.

He chuckled. "You sure he's coming?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Well, I'm about to close." He said, awkwardly. That's a first. He's always so rude and mean to me. "If you don't mind, standing outside?"