- 34 ▎

• Jadah |'

-

I closed the front door behind me. I leaned against it, crossing my arms over my chest and glared at Trey. He raise a brow at me and gave me a questionable look. "You know exactly why I'm looking at you like that," I said. "Trey, why would you say we'd meet him? We have a restraining order agai-"

He approached me, grabbed my chin and kissed me. "Let's hear him out." He peck my lips. "Don't worry so much,"

"Don't worry?" I forced out a laugh. "That guy almost killed me multiple times."

"I'm going to be there. He won't try anything." He shrugs nonchalantly. He walk to the kitchen to go feed Abrielle, who was in his arm, playing with Trey's ear.

I followed him. "And what makes you so sure?"

He look back at me and smirks. "He's scared of me." I let out a laugh, a real one this time. I wasn't gonna deny it, because he's right. So, I didn't bother responding.

•••

I felt Trey's hand against my ass. He kissed my ear lobe and said in my ear, "Why aren't you ready?"

I was currently in my undergarments - purple lace panties and matching bra. It was almost time to meet up with Derrick and yet, I didn't even know what I wanted to wear. "I am ready," I joked. "It's been a while since Derrick have seen me like this. He won't be able to take his eyes off of me."

I turn around to see his face expression. He glared at me in anger. If looks could kill. "What did you just say?" He ask in a firm tone and clench his jaw.

I laugh. "Nevermind."

I attempted on walking away to go to my closet - we were currently at my house - but, Trey grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "Just because you said that, I'm choosing what you wear."

"Hm, so you did hear me." I smirk at him and sit on my bed. I watch as he go in my closet, looking through my closet. "You didn't think I was serious, right? Meeting Derrick half naked," He made me wear black leggings, with a long shirt that stopped just below my butt. "You don't expect me to go like that, right?

"You wear it or we not going."

I laugh at his overprotective action. "K, fine."

So, we walk in the restaurant and look for Derrick. Since my parents were home, we left Abrielle with them because they didn't mind looking over her. I spotted sitting him at a booth all the way in the back of the restaurant. We walk over to him and sit in front of him.

"Let's get this over with." Trey speaks first, before placing his arm around my shoulder. "What do you want?"

"If I remember clearly, I invited her to meet me. If you-"

"You invite her, you invite me." Trey shrugs.

"If you don't leave," Derrick continue his sentence. "Then, I won't be talking. I'm not gonna say what I've been wanting to tell her."

"Ight," Trey stands up, making me stand up with him. He intertwine our fingers together. "Thanks for wasting our time."

"Okay wait." I look at Derrick and he looked defeated. He stood up also. "I asked you-" He looks at me directly. "To come here because I wanna apologize for everything." Trey and I sat back down and so did he. He continues, "I wanna apologize for hurting you, for treating you wrong, and for every ugly marks I left on your body."

I look at Trey, who clenched his jaw as he glared at Derrick. "Was there a point to it? Laying your hands on her?"

"It..." Derrick paused, breaking our eye contact. "It made me feel good."

"Hitting me made you feel good?" I let a sarcastic laugh. "You don't know how hard it was for me. I couldn't walk around the house, without worrying if you'd just walk up behind me and kill me." He still avoided my gaze. "So, why didn't you?"

He finally looked at me. "Believe it or not, I-"

"You loved me right?" I cut him off, already know that that was the bullshit he was gonna say. When he didn't answer, I took it as a yes. "You had a very funny way of showing it."

"That's why I'm here, to ask for your forgiveness. I wanna be able to move on from this, but I can't until you forgive me."

"I see right through you." Trey growled.

"Jade, I-"

"Don't call me that." I snap at him. "Remember that time you punched me for calling you Rick? I mean, it would only be fair if I punch you right now, right? For calling me Jade?"

"Yeah," Trey agreed with me. "I wouldn't mind seeing him leaving this place with a black eye. And, for all those time he thought it was okay to lay his hands on you, he should feel the pain you felt, right? I wouldn't mind helping you with that." Trey looked at me, as if we were coming down to an agreement.

"I wouldn't mind your help at all, babe." I nod. "That's a good idea actually. I'll kick him and you could throw the punches?" We sounded so sarcastic, I almost laughed. "After 3?"

"Okay, I get it." Derrick spoke in a harsh tone. "I know I was wrong, I know I deserve to feel every single pain you felt. But, you can't blame all of this on me. You agreed to leave with me, and you could've ran away if you wanted to."

I became angry. "Are you fucking serious? You forced me to leave with you, threatening my family if I didn't. Have you forgotten that part?" I raise my voice. "You know damn well, if I had ran away, you would've hunt for me and kill me when you found me."

"Oh, don't be dramatic. I just told you I was never gonna kill you. I have better things to do than hunt you down."

"But, yet, you kidnapped me." I roll my eyes. "I don't even know why I bothered coming here, I don't even know why I thought you were sincere about apologizing." What the hell was I thinking? "You will never change, Rick. You are the same person I remembered back in Vegas."

I don't know when he opened his water bottle for it to come splashing on my face. I thought only girls threw drinks? I gasp and quickly stood up. It didn't take long for Trey to launch at Derrick over the table, tackling him to the ground.

Oh my gosh.

Trey punched Derrick several time in his face. If I didn't hate Derrick so much, I would've screamed for Trey to stop. What made me do exactly that is when Derrick's nose and bottom lip started bleeding and I was afraid Trey was gonna end up killing him.

I tried pulling Trey off of him but I couldn't. The manager of the restaurant tried seperating them before calling the police. Tears escaped my eyes. No, no, no, no, no..

Trey can't go to jail.

By the time Trey got off of him, the police came. Faster than I expected. They pulled Trey away from Derrick and pushed him aggressively on the table. I acted quick, pushing the police officer. "Stop! You're hurting him!"

"Baby, I promise he's not." He said, or maybe he was just trynna make me feel better. He groaned loudly when they tighten his arms behind his back and cuffed him. "I love you, okay?" Tears blinded my eyes as they made him get up, making him go outside.

I watch as they pushed him in their back seat and closed the door. The police car drove away.

vote and comment for next chapter ♡
Lmao! I feel like the ending is so dramatic and bad, but I don't feel like changing it. Hope you enjoyed it anyway ♡

IG ; @shaaniac