- 12 ▎

• Trey |'

-

I observe her as she keeps shifting uncomfortably in her chair. As much as I was enjoying this, I wasn't. Seeing her with another guy just doesn't sit well with me. I leaned back against the chair and crossed my arms. She looked at Alex nervously.

"I'm really s-sorry about this," She pointed at her brother and I. "That was the only way I could come see you."

Alex laughed slightly, a bit annoyed that he couldn't be alone with Jadah. "It's cool. What do you wanna get?"

"Pepperoni, please." Jadah told him.

"Yeah, me too." I joked. Jadah kicked me under the table and I groaned. I put my hands up in surrender. "I'm joking, chill out."

"Can you guys at least sit at another table near by?" She begged after Alex left to go order the pizza. "You're embarrassing me."

Before Dominique could say anything, I answered, "No." When Alex came back with the pizza, they started eating without sharing. I laughed slightly, so did Dom. "Why'd you decided to ask Jadah out, Alex?"

Alex shrugged. "Why not?"

I chuckled sarcastically. "You're answering my question with a question."

"I'm aware." He glared at me.

"Just answer the question, bruh." Dom spoke. "'Cause I wanna know too."

Alex exhaled. "She's a cool girl, I didn't see why not."

"You just met her today and you asked her out?" I asked. "She could've been a psycho."

"Tremaine!" She yelled at me.

"Okay, I'll stop." I looked at Alex. "And you're right, she's cool." I looked back at Jadah.

Before our night at the pizzeria ended, my anger was already build all the way up. Her blushing at every compliment he threw at her, laughing at every corny jokes and whatnot angered me.

He hugged her, wrapping his arm in her lower back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him back. "Hope next time's better." I heard him say to her.

She laughed a little. "Give me your phone number, so you can text me."

I rolled my eyes as they exchanged numbers. They went their separate ways and Dominique drove us back to their house. Dominique went inside after telling him I wanted to talk to Jadah for a minute.

"You're mad at me." I stated.

"Hell yeah, I'm mad at you." She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "This was probably his worst date ever."

I crossed my arm also and smirked. "I thought this wasn't a date?"

She tucked strands of hair behind her ear. "It wasn't."

I walked towards her. "You just said it was."

"It doesn't matter if it was or not," She backed away from me. "You and Dominique ruined it for me."

I laughed. "I'm sorry, I really am."

"Yeah, whatever."

-

• Jadah |'

-

I was about to walk away but after taking two steps, he grabbed my waist and turned me around. My heart raced at how incredibly close we were. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.