𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

"Wake up birthday girl" I could feel a soft kiss on my forehead as i struggled to open my eyes

"Wake up birthday girl" I could feel a soft kiss on my forehead as i struggled to open my eyes. Adam was seated on the edge of the bed next to me, impatiently waiting as i wake up. Gently nudging me on the shoulder like a child.

"Huh?" I rubbed both my eyes profusely, a smile forming on my lips seeing the beautiful man over me. An even bigger smile on his. "This is for you"

He placed a tray in front of me proudly as i slowly sat up, audibly gasping. I pouted, completely overtaken with emotion. "Oh my god you made this for me?" I cooed.

Fluffy pancakes with strawberries are my favorite, and i'm pretty sure a week ago he had no idea how pancakes even worked.

"Yeah!" He grinned, his eyes bouncing back from the tray to my face. Studying my expressions. "Bu-but you didn't even know how to make these pancakes"

"I learned three days ago, it's pretty easy" He couldn't be more proud of himself, and i couldn't either.

I hummed with each taste, it was heavenly. He couldn't be any more perfect, and he seemed elated to see me enjoying the little pancakes he made for me.

Giving me a kiss on the cheek, he quickly got dressed to head to work. I hate this part the most, seeing him go knowing i won't see him again for hours. He can see it on my face and i know he hates it too.

"I'll be back soon today, just a few hours okay?" He reassured me, before placing a soft kiss on my cheek, a hesitant look on his face. His chocolate brown eyes on mine staring into me longingly.

And just like that he left. Leaving me alone in bed with his strawberry pancakes. I miss him already.

Hesitantly getting out of bed, the aching feeling of missing my person flooding me. I head to the living room, another day of reading disappointing emails, stressing about my future plans and netflix.

Entering the living room i was caught completely off guard.

There lay a big bouquet of white roses, easily a thousand and a few balloons with a note placed on the flowers.

I know you like simplicity but i had to go overboard for you today. Happy birthday my girl, I love you

No i won't cry.

He knows i hate too much decorations solely because of having to clean up, so he really arranged a minimum amount of roses and balloons for me. Enough to be extra and enough for me.

I slumped on the couch, hugging the note tightly over my chest. Come back to me already king.

"This bitch getting olddddd " screamed rhiannon on the conference call i have with the girls daily.

"You know we're all the same age right?" i rolled my eyes, they never fail to entertain my day when i'm alone and in a rut.

"Are you ready for tonight? i got the entire 10th floor of Bradbury for the party"