𝟒𝟒|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Our time in London was better than a dream

Our time in London was better than a dream. We all wore ourselves out everyday trying to sightsee every damn place we could think of seeing. Tower of London? Buckingham palace? Every god damn place. "Yo call out for Lizzie aren't you'll related?" Edward nudged at Liam, all of us in in front of the iconic tourist destination, snapping pics of each other next to the soldiers in those big furry hats. "What? no we're not" scrunching his face, he swatted at Edward.

Turns out, his uncle is actually knighted. Sir Thomas Sawyer. Talk about London being his turf.

It even got to a point where Erika and Liam had to argue which one gets to be the tour guide for the day and drag us to places that meant the most to them. We felt like children of divorce watching their parents fight for custody. "I need to sleep" Adam groaned against my ear, his eyes drooping. Day 4 and the final day of the trip, all 7 of us on a private bus, driving around London.

None of us got that much sleep, like at all. The day Liam was in charge of being the tour guide, he had us all awake at 6 in the morning, dragging us all down the stairs in Erika's mansion, ready to drive us to the town he lived in. Seeing the town in person, having only seeing it in polaroids, they don't even do it justice.

"This is my cottage"Liam would proudly point us at his infamous house atop of the cliff, and god was it magical. Staying there even got Edward to pretend to have an accent the whole time, "Sum Tea puh-lease" he'd mock, all of us seated on the garden table, the sea breeze gently blowing through, it was a sight for sore eyes.

Watching the sun set behind the sea on top of a cliff felt like something straight out a painting, and here i was, our fingers interlocked, Adam and i watching the golden light creep into the garden.

"Wait isn't this..the spot where you..?" Edward trailed off.

"EWWWUHHH OH MY GOD LIAM" Rhi jumped to her feet, pointing at the spot we were all seated in.

Confusion engulfing me, the rest of us shared a similar expression, "What- what?"

"HIM AND HOLLIS- RIGHT HERE"

"oh"

And then it hit us all like a sledgehammer

"OH DUDE C'MON"

And just like that everyone was on their feet, cringed in unison. "It wasn't everywhere!" Liam was yelling to calm everyone down, frantically waving his hands in frustration, rolling his eyes.

"okay maybe.... on the table bu-"

"EW WE ATE FROM THERE YOU SHITHEAD"

And that pretty much summed up our trip to his town for the day.

However, the girls and i actually got to meet Hollis, albeit Liam opted not to, we got to spend time with her together, a cute day with just us girls.