𝟑𝟕|𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒

My first day at work was everything i thought it was gonna be, an employee showing me around the building, leading me to my little desk, i was excited

My first day at work was everything i thought it was gonna be, an employee showing me around the building, leading me to my little desk, i was excited. Excited and relieved to be distracted for the most part of the day.

Sure i had to run around and grab things for Edyth, like coffee... and other stuff. But i get to learn a lot on the field, she took me to photoshoots held for the magazine on my first day, yeah she did not cut me any slack. But i gotta say, it was a good first day, i'm officially a working woman.

Getting home however, it was dreadful. I haven't personally heard from Adam, i don't know how he's doing. All i heard is that he's in his suite, not seeing anyone, barely talking to anybody, just work and back. He's pushed me away completely. And the thought of not seeing him like i used to ache my heart, tearing me into fucking pieces.

I frequented Goodman's and the Greenhouse a lot more than the Kings' room. Going there was only going to hurt more, walking in with the hope of seeing him, just for him to avoid me completely felt as if i was being knocked down over and over.

He's got it into his head that being away from me would hurt less than us being together. Stupid. So fucking stupid.

"What the hell is this?" Liam pointed, the four of us back in Erika's closet. The girls have somehow convinced him to stay put in our little girl time sesh, much to his behest.

Unfortunately for Edward who'd most appreciate being here, was at work. "that's a belt" the Colbert heiress rolled her eyes, looking through her atelier dresses, scanning each hem and sleeve.

"Tell us about Sofia you little whore" Rhi teased, thwacking him in the back of the head playfully, "HEY" he protested loudly, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I MET HER, she's so nice" I cheered.

A small smile appeared on his face, shying away he pursed his lips, refusing to answer our prying questions. "So are you two official or what?"

"We're taking it slow" he sighed, embarrassed to answer us further, he cheeks turned soft pink, driving his fingers through his hair. He shuffled in his seat. "Boring" Her heels clicking on the floor, Rhiannon brushed her hair away from her shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay over?" a concerned look washed over Erika's face, her eyes awaiting for my answer.

I nodded my head.

Erika thought it would be better for me if I didn't stay alone, holed up in the apartment by myself for a while, unlike Adam. But I didn't want to be a downer in this group, i already did that before, I just don't want to drag everyone down to my mess.

Finally concluding our little meet up inside Erika's closet, we bid goodbye for the day, "I just gotta get something In my office I'll be quick"

Rhi offered to drive me back home, but making a short detour towards the Aster building i was avoiding all this time was widening the pit in my stomach, maybe he's in the King building and not this. He keeps changing within the week so it's fine, it's all fine.