𝟏𝟓|𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

"Okay i gotta admit, this is actually good" Liam hummed, taking a bite from his roast beef

"Okay i gotta admit, this is actually good" Liam hummed, taking a bite from his roast beef. Honestly, I'm not surprised that he hasn't eaten from subway before, but I'm glad to see he's realized that he's missed out by how much he's actually enjoying it. "I should buy this" he mumbled to himself, taking a sip of his pepsi.

"What like... another sandwich?"

My favorite combo is the spicy pizza. That shit fucking slaps. "No.. the store" he gave me an obvious smile, his eyes wondering around the the inside of the little subway tucked between the myriad of buildings and little boutique stores facing a busy street.

"You... you can't just buy a branch belonging to a corporation like.... fucking subway?" I shook my head, wiping red chili sauce on a tissue profusely. "Yeah, but i can buy the building, so i can come here everyday" he looked as if he was proud of his little plan, which is by far the stupidest thing I've heard Liam say throughout the entirety of our friendship.

"Or... we could just visit a subway whenever? It's like open till midnight" god i can't believe i had to knock some sense into him. Having that much money can do that to you i guess.

He slowly nodded his head, as if he just learned that 1+1 is 2, "or we could do that" we both chuckled, finishing the rest of our sandwich.

                                      .•° ✿ °•. 

Walking past the busy cars, having left subway, we found ourselves casually strolling on the sidewalk. Hunger satisfied and not a care in the world. "I should probably get home now, it's been a long day... sort of" Liam's ocean blue eyes were on me, his signature warm smile forming on his lips.

"I'll walk you home love"

He seemed casual, his hands tucked away in his pocket walking alongside me. The past few days its like he made up for his year long absence just enough for us to forget he was even gone in the first place. I mean Edward surely has, and I'm starting to feel that way too.

The bustling sound of the cars and people walking by filled the surrounding, keeping us company as we both walked silently in each other's company.

I remember walking down this very road when i first moved to the city. It was my first year, first semester and i couldn't be more excited to Dora the explorer my way around the city. I had no idea where the fuck i was going, and I didn't even know how to ask for directions because i had nothing planned for the day.

Walking for what seemed like an hour, i found myself walking down a cobblestoned alleyway that seemed centuries older than the rest of the city. And down that road was the best thing I could ever find. A haunted bookshop.

No, it's not literally haunted. The bookshop specializes in all things paranormal. And i felt like i was being rewarded for the hours of exploring i subjected myself. It was my comfort place, i found myself frequenting there a lot, having not many solid friendships and being by myself, that place was my Goodman's before i found the vintage bookstore.