𝟔|𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆

Liam came to pick me up closer to 8

Liam came to pick me up closer to 8. Leaving me enough time to pick myself up from the shambles i was in after Adam left. Furiously applying concealer to disguise my puffy eyes and taking deep breaths every now and then.

Two days back and forth.

And i was just doing well.

But i guess now it's really over.

Wiping off the foggy mirror after a long hot shower i caught a glimpse of the purple marks sprawled over my chest. Struggling to calm my profusely beating heart i couldn't even bring myself to stare at my own reflection, at my body. I, at this moment, wanted nothing to do with any recent memory of him. And that meant seeing my own self.

Putting on something casual and basic makeup, I found myself putting on an act in front of Liam. Having to smile each time even though all i really wanted to do was break down and let out my tears. I caught him staring at me a few times with a concerned expression on his face, but assuming that he realized i don't want to be imposed, he just gave me a warm smile instead.

I guess i'm just waiting the right time to tell him, but firstly i need to tell the girls instead.

That as of right now, it's over.

Unfortunately for me, Adam is going to be there. I mean of course, he has meetings majority of the time in the Aster & Co building. He's the head after all, and now i really have to sell my act. Better yet, i need to avoid him altogether.

The car ride to Aster & Co was quiet. I couldn't bring myself to converse with Liam, and i could tell he wanted to. I shouldn't be letting this consume me the way it does but here we are.

Once again i've become an embarrassment for all girls and hot girl summer, like how are you letting one man hurt you so much?

And worst yet i ended up believing his empty ass promise, let him sleep with me and then he disappoints me right after? I should ask Liam to run me over at this point.

Inhaling deeply, i walked into the new King's room. All of their heads turning to meet me in unison.

I could see him from the corner of my eye, cigar smoke floating around him. His gaze jabbing at me. He doesn't have to say a word but i can already tell he's yelling for me to look at him.

"Okay so... i have a surprise for you all" I tip toed my way in, momentarily forgetting the presence of the man that was causing the pit in my stomach and actually feeling excited to see everyone's reaction. "You found a new brain cell" Edward mocked. I rolled my eyes in response.

"Come in!" I yelled, not wanting to take any more of anyone's time.

Collective screams and shouts erupted the room within seconds of Liam popping his head through the door. Satisfied to see the reaction the two of us were hoping for, everyone rushed over to give Liam a suffocating group hug.