𝟒𝟎|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓

"Theia what the hell was that?"  Liam questioned, holding a glass of what i assume is neat vodka

"Theia what the hell was that?" Liam questioned, holding a glass of what i assume is neat vodka.

Gross.

"What?"

My brain is swaying as if i was on a swing in a playground, weeee

"That guy - the dance floor..?" brows furrowed his bright blues were studying me, so clearly he's not drunk, honestly i don't think i've ever seen him drunk, he has monster tolerance and no amount of drinking can get him shit faced, that's such a weird but cool character trait to possess.

"What i can't dance now?-anyway where is he?" I scanned the room for Cole, whose face i happened to have already forgotten. That's unfortunate, he was very pretty.

Liam let out a deep sigh, "You're not drinking anymore" his warm hand placed on my back, he led me to the island counter, a place where we happen to frequent most regardless of whose apartment we're at. Being here supposedly helps us regroup.

"Did you talk to him?"

Remembering that just minutes ago he pinned me against the wall, his arms caging me on either side, rose the hair on my skin, but speaking? i barely got anything out of the way, god is this gonna be a long process? Leaning against the counter, the white ceiling light burned onto me, guiding me out of my intoxicated state.

I shook my head, shutting my eyes tightly, i felt sudden bouts of tears roll down my cheek. How gross, i'm crying again. "I don't know if i can do this" my voice croaked, turning to face his comforting blues, a deep concerned expression across his face. "This is just- just taking too much from me"

I scanned the room for his presence once more, but met with disappointment as i couldn't place him anywhere. The fact that he was in the least bit bothered about me dancing with someone means that he's not fully gone. I just don't understand why he's doing this to himself, just won't let me talk to him. His dumbass just needs to listen to me.

I didn't even feel the events of the night go by, my friends disperse and reappear every now and again, i lost track of whose with me and who isn't. I lost Adam completely, hopelessly looking around the apartment for him, i couldn't find him one bit. He's avoiding me.

"So he can act jealous but not... get back? Men are so confusing" Erika sighed, lying back on the sun bed, the three of us were by the pool, avoiding the large groups of people inside the apartment. "Fair enough, Jacob is cute" Rhiannon mocked, clinking her glass with mine before the two of us took a sip from our champagne.

Neither of them knew where any of the King's men were. Such strange anomalies.

The music was booming, songs played out in the stereo that i'd wholeheartedly dance the night away until my feet hurt, but unfortunately, i've lost that vigor for the night. I lost that energy. I was tired, my heart was tired.