𝟑𝟎|𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

We were on our little picnic that we have planned out for a while, we found the perfect spot in their botanical gardens, a shady spacious area up a hill

We were on our little picnic that we have planned out for a while, we found the perfect spot in their botanical gardens, a shady spacious area up a hill. Laying out our blanket we figured we didn't have much stuff as opposed to picnics with Erika, but that means, more space for us to move around. It's the first time I've been here with him, and not at all surprised to find that he has a whole area, just for him.

Snuggling up on to him as he laid against a massive tree, i could fall asleep about now. The right amount of sun light peering through the branches, the perfect weather and not a sight of other people, "i think I'm gonna sign the deal" he whispered, resting his face atop of my head, arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

My eyes shot open, trying to internally decipher what he just told me, "what? What do you mean?"

"I'm gonna sign Rachel's deal, it works out for me - i mean, she'll get most of the work and I'll have more time, with you? To myself, i think i need this" he sighed.

Uh oh.

This is fucky wucky

"A-are you sure? I mean about what she wants?" Turning around to face him, my brows slightly furrowed. His chocolate brown eyes studied mine, a gradual look of doubt washing over him, not at himself however, but at my question.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted me home more?"

"Well yeah but - I don't trust her"

It's eating at my head to tell him the truth about the other night, but i need to confront her first, no ones gonna fight for me before i do it myself.

"I went through it with my lawyer its - authentic - theia what's wrong?" He completely shifted conversation, his gaze lowering to stare into my eyes, well now I've done it.

"Nothing i just wanna make sure" he titled his head, clearly not convinced with my answer, we're closing in on two years of being together, of course he fucking knows me inside out. Damn it.

He narrowed his eyes, which i usually find super cute, but now it feels like I'm being interrogated by the FBI, "You never told me why you were upset that night"

I fucking knew it.

He never drops anything.

Every time my mood changes, he's too quick to catch on it, like he has a radar on my emotions or something. There were times i was able to hide but most of the time, he can sense a shift in my moods. He would give me my space but god he never fucking drops anything, he remembers it all like an elephant brain, and until he gets to the bottom of it, nothing leaves his mind. It's endearing and annoying at the same time.

"I was just tired and the heels were killing me" lie

He was studying me like a polygraph test, I'm about to break a sweat, "are you sure?" God he's good.