𝟏𝟎|𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

The picnic was nothing short of amazing, and not to mention how awestruck i was entering the botanical gardens

The picnic was nothing short of amazing, and not to mention how awestruck i was entering the botanical gardens. I've been here a few times before but since the gardens were so massive, I've never even seen their side of the gardens on the map. Our worlds have collided in minuscule ways in the past but I've never even realized.

As we all walked in, there was a separate pathway made just for the King's. Their own buggy carts to take them to their grounds and their greenhouse.

The greenhouse was all Erika's idea, it was as if i was in an utopian universe. My mouth was agape the entire buggy ride to their grounds.

"Do you smell that?" Erika's eyes were tightly shut, taking in a deep breath as if she were truly enjoying nature. "Yeah, climate change" Edward added, getting a playful push from the owner of the greenhouse.

I could tell the gang was doing their best to get my mind out from the mess I was in, with the girls especially catching me from retreating into my depressive mood. I suck I know, but I really couldn't stop thinking about him. And how much I wished he was here, and that things were normal.

The two boys started setting up the picnic blanket, which is actually a very expensive rug Edward carried over his shoulder because he forgot the picnic blanket instead. Typical.

The girls started laying out variety of snacks and fruit. The most juiciest strawberries and apples and peaches, whilst the Aster heiress' boyfriend pulled out three red bulls, whiskey and a red hot flaming Cheetos, much to the girl's behest.  "What the fuck is that? Are you crazy?" Erika whined, her eyes wide with disbelief, completely annoyed at the man ruining the perfectly laid picnic items fit for her ideal aesthetic.

"What? I'm gonna make Jaeger bombs"

"Drinking in public is illegal" i whispered, just to get sheepish looks from the rest of them.

Oh right, nothing's illegal for them, especially on their own designated land. "Adam's not here anyway, let's get fucked!" Edward hooted, while his girlfriend rolled her eyes, wincing at the smell of hard liquor.

Finally coming to an agreement to create separate sides of the rug. The boys sat on the further end, not like Liam had a choice even though he was opposed to drinking midday in broad daylight. Meanwhile, the girls sat on the other end of the rug, with aesthetically laid out snacks and fruits and juices, Erika finally getting the picnic from her Pinterest mood board.

"There you are" came in a familiar yet an unfamiliar voice, as the towering figure walked over to the girls' side and placed a soft kiss on Erika's forehead. 

I could just about melt on the inside.

"How are you doing James?"

I haven't seen James in forever, he always seemed to be in a beaming expression, much like his fiancée. According to Erika he's setting up his companies for both of them to run,making sure their future is perfectly laid out for them to enjoy their life together immediately after marriage.