𝟑𝟓|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

My head was pounding, my stomach empty, i struggled to flutter my eyes open

I feel like death.

My feet hitting the floor, i needed a minute to catch my thoughts. Or lack thereof.

sluggishly walking to the bathroom, i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, oh my god i slept with makeup on?

The blackness of the faded eyeliner were dragged through my cheek, melting mascara down the other. I looked like a coked up raccoon. I even scared myself there.

Those blissful moments of ignorance soon fade as i remembered the events from last night, fueling the pounding of my headache and my heart sink all the way to my feet.

Adam didn't come home last night.

I didn't even want to guess where he could be. 

My heart ached, trying to collect myself. Why couldn't this just be a fucking nightmare.

"There she is!" Rhiannon called out from the kitchen counter as the girls and Edward watched me struggle down the staircase, looking my absolute worse.

How did they even get in here? Never mind, i don't have the energy for this.

Giving them a defeated smile, i walked over to the counter, seating on a stool and placing my head on the counter.

The delicious smell of food engulfed the air, calming my aching body and soul. "I made casserole, eat" Erika pointed out, all three have found themselves comfortably around the kitchen counter, having their lunch and soundly conversing.

Meanwhile i look and feel shit.

"Liam told me what happened last night" Erika continued, her kind gaze looking to meet my eyes.

Liam.

I felt my heart ping, sudden bouts of his presence lighting inside my brain. He was... here? The warmth of his fingers on my cheek flood inside my head.

"He was sleeping on the couch when we got here, you've thrown up and finally passed out on the bed" She pursed her lips, clasping her hands together, "We got here around 9? you were like dead, we thought you weren't breathing at some point"

I sighed, god when did i become a colossal fucking mess. "Liam had to go, he had some things to do in the morning"

Oh my god i need to thank him and apologize.

"Not just him, Adam called us last night too" Rhi chimed in, her eyes shooting at Edward and back at me, "Told us to check on you and..."

she rolled her eyes, her hair in a high pony tail waving behind her back, "He hung up, typical"

"I'm so sorry about last night, i wish we were there for you" Erika sighed, the girls squeezing both my hands before forcing me to start eating and hydrate myself, presenting a plate of freshly made casserole and a tall glass of water like a nanny.