𝟐𝟖|𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏

It's the first time I've been to a party without the whole gang, it was just Adam, Rhiannon, Edward and I that was invited to Rachel's thing

It's the first time I've been to a party without the whole gang, it was just Adam, Rhiannon, Edward and I that was invited to Rachel's thing. Which is supposedly a small gathering for dinner and drinks.

It was on a hotel rooftop, over the top decorated and people dressed in glamor. Of course, a "small gathering", there were at least close to about a 100 people here.

"And i thought we were pretentious" Edward whispered to Rhiannon and I, throwing an olive into his mouth, his playful attitude being the only thing to sort of calm us down.

I was wearing my figure hugging red lace dress, down to my thighs, compensating it's simplicity with jewelry and makeup, that'll do for me. While Rhiannon wore leather pants and knee high boots, she was coming for blood, announcing that she is not to be messed with tonight.

It had only been 15 minutes or so since we got there together, Adam's hand cradling mine, he kept pulling me closer to him.

But that was soon intercepted when Rachel made a bee line through the crowd, strutting as she made her way towards us, her black dress dragging behind her feet, her signature red lips formed into a smirk, "So nice of you to make it" she called out, her eyes bouncing from each and every one of us before landing on Adam.

"Adam, i have some people here for you to meet" I don't know where the god damn fuck she got the confidence from, her hand reached over to cling onto his arm, slightly tugging at him, pulling him away from us. "Uh R-Rachel"

A confused expression glossed over his face, turning to look at me and Rhiannon, who was shooting daggers at the woman. But Rachel was adamant, strong willed, she overpowered him enough to actually drag him away, confident enough to drape her arm over his bicep as she lead him towards the crowd.

My heart sank as i watched it all happen before my eyes. What. The. Fuck

"Now i know she did not just fucking do that" Rhiannon seethed, her lips parted in shock. "You gotta fight her"  Edward was equally surprised, a bunch of wrapped cheese and salami on his palm.

She reeked of authority, and i know she's not gonna let anything get in her way, she's like the girls actually, like Erika and Rhiannon, except, she's possibly evil. I always wondered what it would be like to get on the wrong side with the girls, you don't want to be their enemy oh god no. They have all the resources and the power to give you hell, and now i think I'm gonna find out what that's like. Something tells me Rachel always gets what she wants, and it's aching my heart to realize that Adam could be it.

There's two ways I could go about this, confront her like i did with Jenna, or let things play out. The difference with Jenna and Rachel was that Jenna, was highly misunderstood, spoilt and immature, and all she needed was a friend. I mean it's crazy, all i did was give her bare minimum advice and six months later shes in Milan and living it the fuck up, but Rachel? She knows her shit, she knows what she wants.