𝟏𝟏|𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

"I think

"I think...i think Liam flirted with me yesterday" i sat up on Rhiannon's bed, scratching my head in confusion.

After reading another day of disappointing emails, and even mailing my resumé to places with no response, I found myself aimlessly laying on Rhiannon's bed, having needed company for what already seems like a shitty day. So much for my fucking degree huh?

Usually its us three that's either gathered around Rhiannon's or Erika's bed but today, the multi business owner actually had some work to get to, along with her soon to be husband, leaving me and Rhiannon to complain and gossip with just each other. Feels just a little empty without our English girl, but we'll just have to make do and fill her in later.

"Well of course he did" she replied monotonously, unpacking another Versace bag and pulling out a custom made dress. "What? What do you mean?" I scrunched my eyes, watching the aster heiress fill her closet with more clothes and shoes, and absolutely no space left for her boyfriend's clothes.

"Babes, we all knew he still has a thing for you"

I suddenly remembered the girls drunk screaming at me about Liam that night when we had our chaotic sleepover.

Oohhhh

Ooo i don't know what to make of this,was it a good idea to bury that moment where he confessed to me? It felt beyond awkward to bring it up myself with him and he didn't either, so I assumed it was old news.

I always saw Liam as a best friend, and sure, who are we kidding, he's attractive ill give him that, but flirting? Us? Together? No. No i- no... i feel like a robot that just got splashed with water, my brain is literally shutting down inside. I am struggling to form sentences.

"W-oh my god what do i do?"

I just couldn't have one problem to deal with don't i? I just had to have this too? "I mean what can you do? You can flirt back or ignore" she chuckled, holding a pair of Louboutins. "I- i just thought since he went back, that it's -"

"That he doesn't feel that way about you anymore? Mmmm he still does. Living all that time in England clearly did fuckall" she joked, using a hanger to pick up one of Edward's boxers to throw it out the window, with a very visible disgusted look on her face.

"Anyways forget that, what about Adam?" She inquired, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, her attention now fully on me.

I could feel my heart sink at the mention of his name, it feels as if the whole world has gone barren, just a wasteland. And I'm aimlessly walking around with no where to go.

"I really think its over, but I just don't want it to be you know?" Unbeknownst to me, tears started rolling down my cheeks. Having no control over my emotions when it came to him.

A sympathetic look washed over her face, her soft fingers reaching out to wipe away my tears. "Why don't you two try, just once. You two clearly don't want to end it. Give it another chance?