𝟕|𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄

The girls swiftly came over closer to 7

The girls swiftly came over closer to 7.30, with five of their best wines, ice cream, and McDonald's takeout enough for a whole village.

"Wh-what's this?" my brows furrowed, looking through the maroon shopping bag Erika handed to me just as she walked in.

She gave me a cheeky smile, holding in her explanation until i went through the contents of the bag.  "A VIBRATOR? TWO VIBRATORS?"

I didn't know whether to laugh or scream, i've never owned one before so the idea of using a vibrator is like rocket science to me. Yes i know, i'm a fully grown woman and don't know how to use one.

"Well we both got you one each, we don't know which type you'd prefer" Already pouring herself a glass of red wine, Rhiannon yelled from the kitchen island. Her gold custom made silk Pyjamas complimenting her smooth skin.

"If you're feeling it and you know... since Adam's not there right now. A girl's gotta do it okay? you don't have to wait for no man" Erika swore, shoving two nuggets down her mouth at once. Hiding my blushing face, i put away the two obvious vibrators deep inside my unpacked luggage. Am i gonna use them? either of them? No.

Or am i?

Playing a nonsensical comedy show as background noise, the girls and i started our night washing away our problems with glass after glass of wine. With Erika complaining about handling her business and Rhiannon about hers.

"Sometimes i really wanna pull a Liam and disappear to the countryside, i sooo fucking understand why he did that" Rhi hiccuped, an almost emptying glass swaying within her palms as her head rested on the edge of the couch, staring at the high ceiling. The three of us laid on the fluffy large carpet on the floor, sprawled closer to each other, just contemplating life altogether.

"Yeah he looks so well maintained like he seems so different now"

I shot up from my position "RIGHT? HE SEEMS DIFFERENT RIGHT? LIKE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT?" I squealed, entirely too relieved at hearing Erika share the same thoughts as me.

Both the girls shot up at the same speed as i did, their eyes widened and grins on their faces.

This is why we're friends.

"YES!"

"It's like... it's almost like he grew up? like he's a man now" bobbing her head as if she were collecting her thoughts, Erika trailed off. Taking a large sip of her wine to reward herself for the realization.

"More like glew up, did you see his fucking muscles? The fuck did he do in England all this time to get jacked up? bob the build the entire town? he got taller too? is this even fucking Liam?" Rhi ranted, reaching out for our second bottle to pour herself what seemed to be her third glass.

"Yeah i don't think i was prepared for an intimidating Liam, he was always the shy cute one" I added, shaking my head to rid of my thoughts of the tall, short haired bookstore owner grabbing my hand every now and again.