•Part two

"The Tri-Wizard Tournament has been held for the past 700 years and this year Hogwarts has had the honour of hosting it this year, two different schools, Drumstrang and Beauxbatons, will be arriving here for the Tournament shortly and I do not want any funny business from anyone." Dumbledore started his speech and glared at the twins and you. "There will be three champions taking part in the Tournament and three tasks too, the tasks will be highly dangerous and potentially life-threatening but nobody will die, no one has in many years so no need to worry."

"Wicked." The twins said in unison as Dumbledore started his speech again.

"I will be putting an age line around the Goblet to make sure this will not happen, but no students under the age of seventeen will be able to compete in this Tournament due to it's challenging abilities. This is to ensure that nobody will be in complete danger." He was shortly cut off by everyone's yells.

"That's rubbish!" The twins yelled at him. "You don't know what your doing!" You now joined in with their shouts until Dumbledore yelled for silence.

"Now I only have two words left for you all; tuck in" Dumbledore stepped down from this podium, summoned the food for everyone and took his seat at the staff table.

"Don't worry Georgie, we will definitely find a way to compete in this!" Fred grabbed the pumpkin juice.

"Your crazy, right?" You stopped what you were doing to look at Fred. "You can't be seriously considering taking part in this, Fred!"

"It's a once in a life time opportunity, Nat, we could be known as champions for our lives!" Fred explained.

"You could both get badly hurt, I don't want anyone to get hurt!"

"And we won't, but that won't stop us from trying to compete!" Fred nudged George.

"Unbelievable." You rolled your eyes and continued to talk to Hermione and Ginny for the rest of Dinner.

"All students please make your way to your dormitories immediately and head to bed!" Dumbledore told everyone in the hall and made the food disappear.

"Take this." Fred whispered in your ear as you were getting up and slipped you a note.

I'm sorry darling, want to talk it out in the astronomy tower at 8?

You nodded in response and realised the time was 7:30 so you went up to your Gryffindor dorm with your dorm mates, Angeline Johnson, Brooklyn Potter and Alicia Spinnet. As soon as you got there you got changed out of your robes into some black leggings, a white shirt and oversized hoodie from Fred and made your way out of the dorms.

"Where are you going?" Lee asked from the couch in the common room.

"Doesn't matter, Lee, don't wait up for me because I know you would do that." You told him and he rolled his eyes in response leaving you to head out of the common room to the astronomy tower.

"Fancy seeing you here." You said to Fred who was leaning against the railing and you joined him.

"I'm sorry about our mini fight earlier, but this is what me and George really want to do and I think we could pull it off if we make it! Even Lee wants to enter as well!" Fred explained to you.

"I know I just can't deal with the thought of you, George or Lee getting hurt, or worse!" You said as Fred put his arm around you noticing you were cold.

"I know, darling, but we might not even be able to enter so nothing bad would happen." He told you.

"I really hope so, now how about we continue what happened in the bathrooms earlier?" You pulled him down and connected his lips with yours.

He hummed and picked you up not daring to break the kiss, leaning you on the railing as you wrapped your legs around his waists. The kiss was long and passionate, almost hungry for each other's touch after months away from each other, needing more. You and Fred had never had sex before, you never got that far and neither of you were sure of ever getting that far. The furthest you two had ever gone was undressing each other and simply making out and stealing kisses almost everywhere but never anything else.

He had started leaving a trail of kisses down your neck and you moaned lightly as he found your sweet spot. His hands were roaming your body but soon he pulled away from you almost immediately as you both hear footsteps.

"Shit, come on let's run!" He grabbed you hand and ran down the stairs trying to avoid anyone. You turned your head as you got the bottom seeing Filch at the top of the tower with his cat searching for any students out of bed.

"That was so fun, I forgot how crazy it is to be running from everyone when I'm with you." You told him as you both caught your breath.

"That has to happen a lot more often now, darling, come on let's get you back to your dorm your freezing!" He connected his hand with yours and you two went back to the dorm.

Luckily nobody was in the common room as it was now late and they had all went off to bed, you two said your good nights and went off to bed.

A/N: there will definitely be drama happening and this 'small fight' between Natalie and Fred is also definitely not the last and there will be an even bigger fight between the two way sooner. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I just wanted to say I'm not sure if there will be any smut in this story but there could be soon, again this is my first ever story so I'm not sure how to properly write it even though I have read it many times. Stay safe!

Word count: 1002