•Part twenty seven

Cedric's dorm hadn't been touched ever since he died. There was still blood, glass, bottles and even ripped up stuff scattered around the entire room.

"Where is it then?" You asked and took a seat on his bed, avoiding everything on the floor.

"He told me it was in his nightstand, hopefully Ced never moved it." She said and walked over to the small nightstand next to the old bed. "Found it."

Brooklyn pulled out a wrapped presents from the nightstand, then sat down next to you and handed you the present so that you could see what it was.

Unwrapping the gift, you saw the colour yellow. Cedric's favourite colour. There was also writing, it was a beautiful font.

The writing said..

Cedric Amos Diggory

Brooklyn Lily Potter

Natalie Hayley Willow-Lupin

The three Big Dickory's

On the back of a lovely, plain yellow jumper. It was to remember the trio you three had, since you always joked about Cedric's last name and how it sounded like Dickory and not Diggory, you all decided to have your official trio name as that.

"I'm actually going to start crying again." You said and threw your head into the jumper.

"I did when I first saw it, just let it all out." Brooklyn said.

You started crying into the jumper, it was somehow calming you done. Brooklyn had even started to cry with you as well.

"I love this so much." You lifter your head up again with tears still down yours and Brooklyn's face.

"Cedric would love to see you this happy, he always has and so have I." She said and got up. "We should go, you need to get ready for the last task."

"Yeah we should, I'm sure the others are also wondering where we are." You got up as well and the two of you left Cedric's dorm with the jumper still in your grip.

You would love this jumper forever, it was proof of the amazing friends you had and would always love.
•••

"Hey!" Two voices said from behind you as the girls walked to a random tree to study a little bit more before the final task.

"Hey boys." You said, knowing the voices and not looking up from a book.

"How did you know it was us?" George asked and took a seat next to his brunette girlfriend.

"It's so obvious, we know your voices very well." Brooklyn replied.

"Me and Brooklyn need to go and help Naomi and Lee with something, but we will meet you two by the quidditch pitch for the final task." George said after around ten minutes of being there and got up with Brooklyn.

"Sweet." Fred nodded and the couple left.

"What are you doing?" You asked Fred as he had started to play with your hair.

"Admiring my gorgeous girlfriend." He was now looking at all your face features, from your eyes to your lips. "If I could, I would just look at you all day."

"Freddie, I love you so bloody much." You said and grabbed his hand. "More than words can explain."

"Natalie, I love you so much more, you are my everything." Fred said and leant in to kiss you.

Every time yours and Fred's lips touch, it's like nobody else is in the world around you. Just you two alone in the moment. His lips were soft, like they always were.

"I have something for you." Fred pulled away and reached in his pocket.

"What's this?" You questioned as he gave you a small bit of folded parchment paper.

"A small part of your birthday present." He smiled and motioned for you to unfold it.

You opened it properly and it was another one of Fred's little notes. Another bit of parchment fell out of this one though, the first read,

I love you, Natalie Hayley Willow Lupin.

"I love you too, Fred Gideon Weasley." You gave him a quick peck on the lips before opening the other note.

Now meet me in the prefect bathroom for your proper present

You looked up and Fred was gone, he must of went before you could even notice. With a small smile, you jumped up and started to head towards the prefects bathroom.

"Hello again, love." Fred came round the corner, now face to face with you as you walked in.

"There you are, so why am I here?" You asked him.

"I wanted to give you this." Fred said and grabbed a box from his pocket.

He knelt down to one knee and opened the box, a beautiful rose gold ring was there.

(how I imagine it, you can picture it as something different if you like!)

"Natalie Hayley Willow Lupin, I love you so bloody much that I should probably get my heart checked out." Fred said, still kneeling on the floor, causing a laugh from you and him. "I have no idea what I would do without you being there for me in my life.

Whenever I'm with you, it's like I found my missing piece. You are my everything and I just love you so much, with everything in the world." He smiled at you and you now had a bright smile on your face, with tears also forming in your eyes.

Fred was still down on one knee when he grabbed your hand, kissed it, then continued. "Natalie, your my best friend but also the love of my love. I am making you a promise with this ring, that I will always be there for you whenever you need me."

"Will you accept my promise?" He finished.

"Fred.. of course I will!" The tears finally fell from your eyes.

With both of you being a smiling mess, Fred slipped the ring on your finger and got up, pulling you into a passionate kiss.

The ring was perfect, it symbolised the love that Fred had for you and the love you had for Fred.

A/N: this is going to be one of last parts, maybe around two proper chapters left until the end and possible an alternative ending or a chapter later on after the ending if that makes sense😭

anyway! happy pride month to my follow LGBTQ+ members!

Word count: 1043