•Part twenty eight

It was finally time for the final task, and you were so nervous that something bad would happen.

"All champions please stand in front of the maze, ready to enter." The announcer said.

Slightly shaking, you made your way towards the maze and Remus. He was going to send you off into the maze.

"Are you ready for this, kiddo?" Your dad asked you after giving you a comforting hug making you stop shaking a bit.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." You said with a deep breath.

"Your going to kill this, I just know it." He assured you.

"Hopefully your right." You sighed.

"I know I'm right." He said with a smile and a glance behind you. "I'll leave you to talk with your friends for now."

Your dad left and as he left, Fred, Brooklyn, Naomi, George and Lee all appeared in his spot.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here? I already said goodbye to you-" you were cut off by a sobbing Naomi pulling you into a hug.

"I-I looked into this task.. and it's known to have lots of contestants die in it!" Naomi stuttered with shaking hands. "Promise me one thing, Natalie.. do not die!"

"Naomi I won't die, that's a promise." You held out your pinky, which everyone laughed at, she held hers out and connected it with yours.

"You better not, or I'll literally bring you back from the dead and kill you again!" Brooklyn said and hugged you.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!" You reassured them all.

"Good, now let me get a hug." Lee mocked and started to fake cry, along with George who copied his actions and pulled you into a hug.

"Good to you boys care." You joked.

"Now can I please have my girlfriend to myself?" Fred said making Lee and George roll their eyes.

"Give is one good reason to leave you two alone." Lee said.

"Because I want to say goodbye to her maybe." Fred said and rolled his eyes.

"Let's leave these two love birds alone." Naomi said and wiped her eyes again.

"I'll be back!" Brooklyn yelled.

"I'm sure you will!" You shouted back.

"Can I have some alone time with you now?" Fred asked.

"Of course you can." You answered.

"Good luck in there today, not like you'll need it though since your already lucky." He said and pulled you into a hug. "Go and kill it."

He kissed you for a few seconds before pulling away and giving you one final hug before leaving.

"I love you." He whispered before leaving.

"I love you more." You whispered before he left.

"Not possible."

"Well it clearly is possible because I do-" he cut you off with a quick, but passionate, kiss and left with a wink.

"Right, now are you ready? You need to go in there in a minute." Remus asked as he approached you yet again.

"Yeah, I just need to see Brooklyn again and say something to Harry." You said to your dad and glanced over to the Potter siblings hugging each other.

Brooklyn Pov

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked my brother as I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Im a bit nervous, actually really nervous. What if something bad happens to me, or any of the others!" Harry said, nervously.

"Nothing bad will happen, but if something does then I want you to promise me something." I told him. "Promise me that you take care of yourself, and if something bad happens to Natalie then please bring her body back.."

"I will, of course I will! Natalie is like my other sister and she is also your best friend, you can't loose your other best friend!" Harry said. "I won't let that happen to you, Brook."

"Thank you, Harry." I hugged him once again. "I'll tell Natalie the same thing about you, good luck out there."

"I love you, Brooklyn."

"I love you too, Harry."

"See you soon then."

"Yeah, good luck again!"

End of Brooklyn's Pov and back to Natalie's Pov

"Hey." Brooklyn approached me and Remus left once again to talk with Moody.

"Hey, Brooklyn." You said and hugged her. "How is Harry feeling?"

"Nervous, I think everyone is. Especially me." She said with a sigh.

"Same, why are you nervous though? Your hardly ever nervous for anything!" You asked.

"It's just- what if something bad happens to you or Harry?" Brooklyn exclaimed. "Harry is my brother and your not just my best friend, your my sister!"

"Nothing will happen to either one of us, promise." You smiled to try and reassure her, but it didn't work.

"I mean, if something does happen to you then you can be with Cedric again!" She said, looking like she was on the verge on tears.

"If I do then I'll tell him you said hi." You said and that's when Brooklyn finally cracked.

Tears fell out of her eyes, making you want to cry with her. So you did, tears fell out of your eyes too. The two of you hugged for the last time and you grabbed Brooklyn's hands before she got the chance to leave.

"I promise you, that I will make sure nothing bad happens to Harry at all in that maze! Even if it means something has to happen to me." You assured her.

"No Natalie, don't say that! I don't want anything to happen to either one of you." She cried.

"Nothing will, but I will protect him with my own life if that's what it takes." You kissed her hand before the announcer made the final announcement.

"Will all champions please get ready to enter the maze!"

"That's my cue then." You sighed.

"Good luck, I love you."

"Thank you, I love you too."

Brooklyn left as Remus appeared again in front of you, holding something.

"Good luck out there, kiddo." He wished you. "Just remember, I've got this jumper for you when you get out!"

He held up the jumper Cedric had gotten you for your birthday, which made you smile with your dad.

"Thank you."

"Ready, set, go!" The announcement said and all champions entered the maze, not knowing what could happen with all the dangers.

Word count: 1046