•Part seven

Warning: blood and some violence.

"Remus Lupin!" You yelled.

That was a surprise. After almost six years of you and Naomi researching who your dad is, you just found out it was your old professor.

Remus Lupin, father of two young girls aged 17 and 18, Naomi and Natalie Willow. A resigned professor at Hogwarts, a school for Wizardry..

That was all you read before slamming the book shut. You were in shock. It was clear that Naomi had known about this for a while, she was acting like it was no new information. Though, Brooklyn was just as shocked as you were.

"How long have you known about this?" You asked your sister.

"Since you and Fred broke up." She answers.

"Almost two months and you only just told me!" You were mad, but you did understand why she hid this from you so you weren't as mad.

"I'm sorry, Natalie, but we can contact him! Send Remus a letter, or-" Naomi was interrupted.

"That's my God father, I know where he lives so I can give you his address for you two to write to him." Brooklyn said.

"Wait? What!" You had no idea he was her God father.

"He is staying with a friend, at 12 Grimmauld Place. Send an owl there and you should hopefully get a reply soon." Brooklyn ignored your question.

"How about we write a letter together tomorrow, Nat?" Naomi suggested, which you nodded at.

"I can help you two if you want?" Brooklyn suggested.

"Of course you can help, he is your God father after all plus we could use the extra help with out letter." You told the brunette girl who sat next to you.

The rest of the day you decided to skip all your classes, if you needed food you would all head down towards the kitchens and the house elves would give you food. Your spare hours were spent trying to figure out who your mother was now that you knew your father, or what the second task could be.

You all had your suspicions on what it could be, but none of you knew exactly what the second task was just yet. Although you three thought it would be something to do with going underwater, mainly because of the subjects in classes, but also because the black lake has been off limits due to 'work' being done to it.

Hours had passed and it was now six in the evening, time for dinner. Naomi had agreed to write the letter with you after you eat dinner.

You were about to head down to the great hall when you hear a knock at your door.

"Natalie! Open up-" you open the door to see Cedric sobbing whilst hitting the door with his fist.

"Can I help you, Diggory?" You open the door fully and he comes straight in, avoiding your eyes contact.

"Cedric, what's wrong? Talk to me, please.." you hold his chin and force him to look at you, right away, you saw his eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying, he still is.

"She- she slept with- with him.." he started but you pulled him into a hug before he could finished. Leaving him to sob into your arms.

"Hey Cedric, look at me! It's going to be alright.. you can stay here for the night, Ced." You reassured him, wiping his tears.

"It was fucking Roger Davies, Cho spelt with him I-I walked in and they were just-" Cedric got interrupted by you hushing him and grabbing his hand as he tried to get up.

"I'm not letting you go out there like this, especially if you happen to see either Roger or Cho. Your going to get pissed at them, start an argument with Cho and possibly out Roger in the hospital wing."

"He deserves it so fucking much, Natalie please just let me out there." He sighed.

"No, your going to stay here while I go out there and have a little word with that son of a bitch you call a girlfriend." You let go off Cedric's hand and leave the room.

"Actually, it's daughter of a bitch!" He called back at you which you ignored and carried on walking.

"Cho!" You immediately saw Cho about to enter the great hall with Roger, acting like nothing happened.

"Hey Natalie, what do you need?" Cho said, surprisingly acting all sweet.

"How dare you, just walking around here with him acting like you didn't just break Cedric's heart!" You yelled at her not giving one fuck about your surroundings.

"You know where he is? Good, now tell me!" She ordered.

"No! You hurt one of my best friends so much and I think it's time you deserve some payback." You started walking towards her, about to leap toward until someone pulled you back.

"If you don't fucking put me down Frederick, I will end up hurting you!" You shouted at the boy holding you back.

"I'm not letting you hurt her, especially for no reason!" Fred said back.

"I have a really good reason, she broke my friends heart, Fred! Just like you did to-" you started until he let go of you, giving you full access to jump at Cho.

You punched her right in the face, knocking her over with a bloody nose. You started pulling at her hair, hitting her until she fought back. She swung a punch at your eye and scratched right now your cheek, sure to leave a mark.

"What is going on here!" McGonagall questioned causing the two girls to pull apart into someone's arms. You fell into Naomi's and Cho fell into Roger's.

"That son of a bitch happened!" You pointed at Cho and Roger.

"Hospital wing now, both of you!" She called and your older sister rushed you off into the hospital.

"I hate her, she hurt Cedric! So much, I just want to be with him but now I'm stuck in the stupid hospital wing!" You complained.

"I know, if it makes you feel any better then I can spend some time with him while Brooklyn stays with you overnight." Naomi suggested.

"I'll do it if you promise he is going to be okay, reassure him that everything will be alright in the end. Please." You looked at your sister.

"Of course, I'll get Brooklyn now." She kissed the top of your head then left the hospital.

Madam Pomfrey walked over to your bed to attend your wounds. A black eye, huge scratch down your face and a faded burn scar on your other cheek. Cho got bad injury's too. A broken rib, bloody nose and a huge bruise covering her entire cheek.

"I heard what happened, I can't imagine what Cedric is feeling right now." Brooklyn rushed to see you and sat down on your bed.

"Stupid bitch." Natalie and Brooklyn said in unison, whilst glaring at Cho who was sleeping peacefully in a bed opposite you.

A/N: that's some queen shit there.

Word count: 1177