•Part three

It had been around 2 weeks since the Tri-Wizard Tournament was announced, the Weasley twins were trying to think of a way to put their name in with the help of a potions master, Natalie Willow.

Natalie had already turned 17 so she was able to enter if she wanted to, but she wasn't so sure because all she knew is that anyone could get badly injured or even worse than hurt. Dead.

"Come on, Natalie, are you sure you actually want to enter this! Do you know how badly you could get hurt-" Brooklyn started but was soon cut off with cheers as you and her entered the room of requirement where the Goblet was being kept.

"Oh I'm doing it alright, I've been hanging out with you, Fred, George and Lee all week and with them three non-stop talking about it, it made me realise how badly I want this!" You told her as you write down your name on some spare parchment. "Plus my sister would be so jealous!"

"Speak of the devil." Brooklyn joked.

"Hey! What are you two girls up to?"

"Naomi, I was just putting my name in the Goblet, what are you doing?" You asked your older sister.

Naomi Willow. She is in the year above her younger sister, so in her last year of Hogwarts until she leaves to become an Auror in our fathers footsteps. Naomi was one of the most popular girls in the entire school, though nobody knew about her past, or her fears, one of her worst fears is loosing even more people or dying herself.

Natalie knew that she would never dare enter the Tournament, that was one of the many reasons she wanted this so much. To be knows as her own person and not just Naomi Willow's little sister. It was finally her chance to not be followed in her sisters footsteps.

"No way! Natalie you can't, I can't loose you too!" Naomi begged her. "Please don't do this, your my baby sister."

"Naomi, I love you but this is one of my only chances to be my own person and not just your little sister! That's all I'm known for at Hogwarts and I want this." You tried convincing your sister but she didn't catch on.

Naomi pulled you into a hug, trying to forget the visions she has of finding out her sister got hurt in any way possible.

"I'll help you if you get picked, and that's a promise." said Naomi above all the noise, two boys had ran into the room of requirement to put their name into the Goblet. Fred and George.

"There she is, our favourite Willow sister!" The twins said in unison but that just got the two to stare at the boys.

"Are you putting your name in the Goblet?" George asked you, you nodded.

"But what about in the astronomy tower, what you told me about us entering!" Fred had a shocked tone to his voice, Natalie had never heard it before but it had quite a lot of anger too.

"Fred we can talk about this later? Your entering your name so why can't I?"
You started walking towards the Goblet until he grabbed your wrist.

"You got mad at me for wanting to put my own name in, then you decide to put yours in! Your unbelievable right now, Natalie." Fred scoffed then let go of you.

"Your still going to put yours in." Almost on cue, Lee came running in with the ageing potions for him, Fred and George. "Looks like I was correct."

"Fred, if she wants to then she can put her name into the Goblet. It's Nat we are talking about, the most mature one out of all of us! We know she wouldn't cause any harm to herself." George told Fred but he just grabbed the ageing potions and ignored him.

"Why are you acting like this? It's just a Goblet and so many people are entering! Why can't Natalie?" Lee asked him.

"It's more than just the stupid competition!" Fred almost yelled back at them then he and George stood on the benches.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

"Bottoms up!" They said in unison, drank the potions then jumped past the age line. Everyone burst into cheers, just not you.

The twins placed their names in the Goblet, but it spat them out and then they went flying across the room with white beards and grey hairs appearing on their faces. They soon enough started fighting each other telling things like "you said" to each other until they got pulled off by Lee and Angelina.

You ignored them and walked up to the Goblet. As you dropped your name in it, the entire room started cheering for you just not one person, Fred. You knew he would be upset but not this upset about it.

Time Skip

"We need to talk, can we now?" He questioned as he walked up to you after he got out of the hospital wing with George. George was in the common room too but talking with Lee.

"Yeah sure, my dorm? Nobody would be up there." He nodded in response to you lead him up to your dorm.

"Why did you get mad at me then just decide out of nowhere to enter the Tournament?" He asked with that anger still in his voice.

"I thought about what you said, to George and Lee about how good the challenges are every year, it made me realise that I want to compete and I actually wanted you by my side to support me through this if I do get chosen!" You yelled at him.

"I understand your mad but I have every right to be even madder at you! You didn't even tell me about this and as your boyfriend-" he immediately stopped, realising what he said.

"We never made anything official between us two Fred, maybe it should have stayed that way if I knew how mad you would get over this." You made the 'official' sound different, but when you said this Fred's entire face expression changed.

"Your right, maybe it should have stayed that way, whatever we had should never have happened." Fred's voice had changed to more of a heartbroken tone, he left the room and shut the door behind him.

Pain.

That was the only emotion Natalie could feel at that moment. Fred was everything to her, not only did the two fall apart, their friendship was most probably ruined now. Natalie had lost her best friend and didn't even how he felt about all of this.

"Hey, I saw Fred come outside and he looked really upset and pissed, maybe both- is everything-" Brooklyn noticed your face expression. You were on the risk of tears, and when she noticed, she ran over to her best friend and hugged her. That was when Natalie broke.

Fred Pov

"Woah, where are you going? We need your help trying to figure out how to enter this bloody Tournament again." Said George from the couch.

"I'm not in the mood today, actually forget about it, I don't want to enter this stupid Tournament anymore." I yelled and continued walking towards my dorm.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Angelina asked then she started laughing to her friends about something else.

"Why don't you go ask everyone's precious Natalie Willow about it!" I shouted at them all then slammed the door to my dorm. Luckily it was empty.

I started throwing things, books, glasses, almost everything I could find until the room was completely trashed. I stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw a locket. The same locket Natalie had gotten me for my birthday with a moving picture of me and her inside it. It set me off.

Before I know it, I was on the floor sobbing until I heard a knock on the door.

"Let me in!" It was Brooklyn.

"Piss off, go back to comforting Natalie." She ignored and let her in, avoiding the broken bits of glass and crouched down to my level.

"Care to explain why my best friend is sobbing to her sister. Actually never mind, she told me everything, Frederick!" She practically yelled at me.

"I know I messed up alright, she could get bloody hurt in this Tournament and she even told me that! I can't deal with the girl I love getting hurt." I didn't even believe what I had told her.

I was frozen. Thoughts filling my mind and Brooklyn just stared right back at me. The only words I could come up with was-

"I love her."

Little bit of a cliffhanger, oops!

Word count: 1457!