•Part twenty three

warning: suicide, drink mentions, blood, self harm.
please read at your own risk, there is very unpleasant subjects in this chapter.

For almost three months, you and Brooklyn had spent everyday with each other. Either studying for the final task, trying to figure out what Cedric was hiding and getting him out of his room or just spending some time with each other, your friends and also Harry and Naomi.

Cedric was still refusing to leave the comfort of his room but he was eating more now because you and Brooklyn had somehow tricked him. He still is refusing to even tell anyone why he isn't leaving his room, but Brooklyn and you both think he needs some time.

You and Fred were doing great, you had spent lots of time together, with friends or alone. He was still into the idea of strip studying, which you sometimes agreed to do but not all the time. He had taken you out on a date every month of the 24th day, since the 24th of February was the day you got together again officially.

Naomi and you had gotten even closer ever since you first met your dad, even he had been agreeing to talk in Hogsmeade at least once every week. You two both really enjoyed knowing him, it's like you found a new part in your life and never want to loose it. He was your dad.

Somehow, you and Harry had also gotten closer because of the tournament. The two of you were both the Hogwarts champions and were working together with all of the tasks, obviously with the help from both of your older sister. Brooklyn and Naomi.

From what you know, Adrian and Cedric weren't the happiest couple. Last time you and Brooklyn went to see Cedric, you heard him and Adrian yelling at each other.

You were thinking of everything that has been happening in just three months, until you heard someone call out your name.

"Natalie?" A similar voice called. You looked up and saw Brooklyn trying to catch your attention by waving her arms around in the air. "Finally!"

"Sorry, I must of zoned out. Yeah?" You said and sat up straight again.

"We were talking about going to see Cedric, do you want to go now?" She asked.

"Of course, we haven't seen him in almost a week so I would love to." You answered, grabbed your bags and got up before another name was called.

"Brooklyn! Come here I need you for a minute!" George yelled from his dorm, making Brooklyn roll her eyes and get up too.

"I'll be back in a minute, sorry." She apologised and walked up to the dorm with a sigh.

"Hey, love." Arms wrapped around your waist and a chin was placed on your shoulder, Fred was breathing on your neck, sending chills up your body.

"Well hello." You smiled.

"Where are you going and what are you doing?" He questioned you and span you around so the two of you were facing each other.

"Me and Brooklyn are going to see Ced, George called her to your dorm for a minute thiugh. No idea why." You replied.

"Oh yeah, he wants to prank her with one of our new products, we used one earlier and snuck into the Hufflepuff common room. We heard Cedric and Adrian arguing, again." Fred said and sat down whilst you sighed.

"What else did you hear?" You collapsed next to him.

"Yeah.. has he told you why he has been acting different lately and really distant?" He asked you.

"No he hasn't.. why?" You said anxiously.

"I'm not the one to tell you this.. but i have to because I want someone to do something about this. Someone-" he started but got cut off my an angry Brooklyn.

"Let's just go, George with his stupid pranks." Brooklyn chuckled and pulled you up off the couch.

"Alright, I'll see you later, Freddie." You smiled and walked out of the common room with Brooklyn. "Fred was going to tell me something about Cedric."

"Oh yeah? What was it?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, someone had to interrupt us before he could say was actually happened. Him and George heard Cedric and Adrian arguing and apparently something happened and it's why Cedric has been acting like this."

"Hopefully we can found out soon, even if it's from Fred or George. I would rather Cedric tell us though, knowing it's him that it hurt by whatever this even is." Brooklyn said back to you as the girls reached the barrels.

"Come on, let's go find Big Dickory." You smiled and entered the Hufflepuff common room.

"Hey!" Hannah Abbott called from the small table in the corner, knowing it was so normal seeing you two Gryffindor's walk in there.

"Hey, Hannah." You said to her.

"Cedric in his dorm still?" Brooklyn asked.

"None of us have seen him leave, so yeah probably. Just like normal, right?" Hannah tried to joke but failed, even she knew that. "I'll see you girls later then, have fun."

"Thanks." You muttered and walked up to the boys dorms, Cedric's dorm.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Brooklyn admitted and looked down to her hands, picking at her finger nails.

"Me too.. let's just hope for the best, not the worst." You said and opened the door to his dorm.

Blood.

That's what you saw.

There was lots of blood almost everywhere on the floor, bottles of alcohol, ripped apart bed sheets.

You and Brooklyn couldn't see Cedric anywhere, there was a rope though along with a small letter. You and her only had to exchange one simple look, before tears fell out of both of your eyes and you both ran into the only room that you couldn't see.

The bathroom.

There was a rope hanging from the shower line, blood was everywhere yet again.

Cedric was there.

Hanging there.

Blood was all over his clothes, his arms. You two rushed over to him and got his neck out of the ropes.

"No no no Cedric wake up!" Brooklyn yelled at her best friend, shaking him violently hoping it was just a nightmare.

"Cedric please open your eyes!" You begged him and sobbed at his body.

His face was so pale, you both could hardly see anything from your tears. Screaming and crying, begging for him to come back, someone must have told some people about all the screams coming from Cedric's dorm.

Fred, George, Adrian, Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Sprout all ran into the room and saw you two girls sobbing over Cedric. The twins immediately ran over to yours and Brooklyn's side, hugging you and not daring to let you.

Cedric Diggory was dead.

And there was nothing the trio, now duo, could so about it.

They lost their best friend.

A trio.

To a duo, in a small time.

A/N: I'm literally sobbing, this isn't even the worst thing I don't think. This type of subject is hard for me to write so I am very sorry if it's hard for you to read, this is just part of the plan.

You'll find out why Cedric done this in the next chapter or two, I am so sorry.

Word count: 1217