•Part twenty nine

Dangerous.

The maze was already so dangerous.

Around half way into the time limit, you had already encountered a baby dragon that spat fire at you, leaving a huge burn across your entire arm. Not to mention you had also seen a Sphinx, a Blast-Ended Skrewt, an Acromantula and even a Boggart.

You had multiple scratches all over you body and face, one covering your eye meaning you couldn't see much. You had to fight through the pain in order to survive the maze though. It was definitely hard for you.

So far, you had also seen a possessed Viktor Krum, no sign of Fleur since she had been eliminated after getting attacked by Krum, and there was also no sign of Harry either. Making you nervous.

"Natalie, watch out!" A voice yelled from behind you, you then noticed that Krum was right in front of you with his wand out.

You got your wand out and cast a stunning spell on him, making him stop in his tracks for a short period of time.

"Nice one, Natalie." Harry walked up to you and stood by your side.

"Harry.. look!" You pointed to a glowing object, the trophy.

"You take it." He ordered and faced you.

"Harry I can't take it, you need to!" You argued.

"Together?" He suggested.

"Together." You agreed.

The two of you looked back at the cup then started heading towards it, almost in reach. When you both got there, you held your hands out.

"3, 2, 1.. go!" You and Harry said in unison and held onto the cup, expecting nothing to happen.

Something did happen though, the cup must have been turned into a port key because from touching the cup, you and Harry had been taken somewhere where neither of you recognised.

"Harry.. where are we?" You got up from the ground and rubbed your head since you hit it hard on the ground.

"I'm not sure, I've never seen this place before.." he said and helped you up.

"Wait, who is that?" You questioned and noticed someone leaving a room, the person was holding something in their arms.

"I know him, that's Peter Pettigrew.. he was there the night I met my God Father." Harry noticed.

"Why is he here then?" You asked in frustration.

The person started walking up to a small cauldron, you and Harry held your wand up and that's what made the person finally notice you two.

"Well, if it isn't Harry Potter and Natalie Lupin." Peter said.

"It's only meant to be the boy here, kill the spare!" A croaky voice said from Peter's arms, you knew it was finally time.

"Harry, tell Naomi, Brooklyn and Fred I love them!" You said quickly, already knowing what was about to happen to you.

Peter pulled out his wand and pointed it in yours and Harry's direction, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"I love you, my little brother-" it was done.

A flash of green headed your way, followed by a scream from Harry and a laugh from Peter and the voice in his arms.

"NATALIE NO!" Harry screamed as your body was knocked down, leaving you staring lifelessly into the sky.

•••