•Part ten

"Fred thinks we had sex." You said calmly and sat down on the window ledge.

"Woah, why does he think that?" Cedric asked, clearly confused.

"Are you stupid? He most probably heard us talking about you getting Natalie pregnant as a joke!" Brooklyn told the Hufflepuff and hit the back of his head.

"Stop hitting him, the Yule Ball is in around one week and a half and we need to find dates." You were talking about you and Cedric.

Right now, it was December 14th, the Yule Ball was always on December 24th, also Christmas Eve.

"Just go together simple, but I have a date with George now so I'll see you two later!" She winked and left the dorm.

"That's not a bad idea actually." He admitted.

"What isn't?" You acted oblivious but you knew where this was going though.

"To go to the Ball together, it's not a bad idea." He laced your fingers together and stared into your eyes. "Would you, Natalie Willow, want to go to the Yule Ball with me?"

"I would love to, Cedric Diggory." The two of you shared a laugh and hugged each other.

"Sounds like a plan, just as friends though because I'm still not over Cho and I doubt you are over Fred." He told you.

"Agreed." You jokingly held out a hand making Cedric chuckle and shake it.

"Come on, how about we spy on Brooklyn and George's date?" He suggested.

"Hell yes!" You said and ran out of the room, soon followed my Cedric.

The two of you were walking near the black lake trying to find George and Brooklyn on their date, and you see them sitting on a knitted blanket underneath a tree.

You two made yourself comfy behind another tree nearby and looked over again to see then reaching closer to each other. In a matter of seconds, their lips met and they started deepening the kiss, George slowly pulled Brooklyn onto his lap to straddle him.

"Woah!" You and Cedric ran from behind the tree.

"Stop right there you two!" Cedric yelled at the couple, causing them to push apart.

"Do you two have to spy on everything I do!" Brooklyn's face went bright red and so did George's face. "I was enjoying that!" She added.

"Well tough, we have something to tell you!" You said as Cedric helped her up, then helped George.

"Sorry George, we need to take your girlfriend for a bit."

With the word girlfriend, his face went even redder if that was even possible. "Y-yeah go for it, I'll see you later." George stuttered and kisses Brooklyn on the cheek before leaving.

"Gross, love." You teased.

"Just tell me what you two want, you just ruined my possible sex time!" She complained and helped Cedric with packing up the blanket.

"Well, we took your advice and now we are going to the Ball together." Cedric said calmly.

You two glanced at Brooklyn and saw her eyes wide open, jaw dropped and the blanket now on the floor. She was just staring right at us until she bursted out in laughter.

"You think I was being serious? Please tell me you are joking!" She said in between laughs.

"No we aren't joking, Fred asked out Angelina and I found out Cho asked Roger so why not go together?" Cedric exclaimed and Brooklyn's laughter slowly stopped.

"Just as friends then, right?" She asked. "I mean, there is no way you two would be a relationship. It's like Cedric is the gay best friend in your friendship."

"Just as friends." You confirmed and saw Fred waking by with Angelina, their fingers laced together and laughing over something.

The three friends all rolled their eyes together.

"Something wrong?" Fred noticed and asked you particularly.

"Yeah, you." You said.

"What's your problem? You get mad at me when I'm the one that should be mad right now!" He dropped Angelina's hand and walked up to you.

"Why should you? Please inform me in the information I have done that I don't know of!" You threw your arms up in defence and saw Brooklyn, Cedric and Angelina all walking off somewhere together.

"You had sex with him, you act like you didn't even do it!" He scoffed.

"Because I didn't!" You angrily told him.

"What do you mean, I heard you admit you two had sex." He said making you laugh.

"It's called a joke! I thought you knew what a simple joke was, being one of the school pranksters and all."

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes and started walking away from you.

"So what if we did?" You yelled at him making him stop in his tracks and turn around.

"What?"

"So what if I fucked Cedric, what would you do if I did? We aren't together anymore and now that your with Angelina, I'm pretty sure we won't be anytime soon"

"You wouldn't do that, you wont."

"How do you know that? You don't know anything about my life anymore!"

"You act as if we haven't been friends since first year, Nat."

"Don't say that, don't call me that nickname."

"Why are you acting like this!"

"Like what exactly?"

"A bitch!"

That hurt.

Like really hurt.

You could already feel the tears forming in your eyes, you couldn't let him see you cry so you had to just get out of there.

"Please just stay away from me for now." And with that, you walked right past him, hitting his shoulder, and went back to your dorm.

"Natalie, please wait! Please, I'm sorry!" You heard Fred calling after you but you ignored him.

You reached your dorm and saw Cedric already asleep and Brooklyn brushing her teeth in the bathroom. She noticed you had just gotten back and immediately stopped brushing her teeth to see if you were alright.

"What happened?" She ran up to you.

"I hate him." You muttered and the tears finally fell.

"Oh come here, babe." Brooklyn pulled your into yours arms, allowing you to cry to her while she comforted you.

"What did I do to deserve you as my best friend, Brooklyn.." you whispered to her.

"No, what did I do to deserve you!"

The two stayed like that the entire night, she was comforting you whilst you were cuddling up to her. We stayed like that and fell asleep like that until you got woken up by something in the middle of the night, a loud noise at the door.

A/N: drama time, oops?

Word count: 1095