Chapter 1: Meet🐸🦁

A big villa is seen with the name plate of "Singhanias" and two adorable people are seen running in the hall.

"Mendak!" Naira said running behind Kartik.

"Today I'll not leave you Mendak. You everyday irritated me like this only." Naira said huffing.

"Sherni! It wasn't my mistake. I was craving for chocolate so ate yours." He said running from Naira.

"Acha ji. Are you Pregnant that you were craving for chocolates.huh!" Naira said again running behind him.

Everyone was just laughing seeing both fighting like a Tom and Jerry. Suddenly, Something Pop's in her mind and she acts like she fall down.

"Ahh! Mendak." Naira said acting like her leg got injured.

"Sherni." Kartik ran towards her thinking she is hurt.

"Kya karti ho tum Sherni?! Apna khyal nhi rakh sakti?" He said taking her foot in his hands.

"Nahi! Mistake is mine only. I shouldn't have ate your chocolate. So sorry Sherni. Is it paining alot?" He said blaming himself.

"No Kartik! I am not hurt. I just acted to catch you... Sorry!" She said in a apologetic tone seeing him blaming himself.

"Acha ji. Ab tum dekho mein kya karta huun." He said and ran towards the fridge. He opened it and started eating one more chocolate.

"Haww! Mendak... You are eating my one more chocolate. Now, I'll not leave you." Naira ran towards him and started snatching the chocolate.

Both were snatching chocolate from each other and in this chocolate fall on Naksh's clothes. Both looked at each other and then at Naksh.

"Eww! Kartik... Naira.. what you did?" Naksh said irritatingly and everyone started laughing.

"Sherni, Before Naksh blast on us. Let's run inside." Kartik said in a whisper in Naira's ears.

"Haa chalo." Naira replied and both ran in Naira's room.

~~

Kartik and Naira met each other in College.

"Hi Sherni!" Kartik side-hugged Naira.

"Hello Mendak..."  Naira said and reciprocated the hug.

"Kartik I'll go and meet Neha." Naira said and left from there

"Hi Neha. How are you?" Naira hugged Neha.

"Hi Naira. I am good. You tell?" Neha said.

"I am also good." Naira said and Just then Rishi enters. He is Naira's friend and Neha's Boyfriend but Kartik doesn't know this.

"Hi Rishi. Kaise ho?"Naira said.

"I am great. You tell." Rishi said.

I am also good." Naira said.

The trio were talking with each other. Some time Later Neha also left from there. Rishi and Naira were laughing together. Suddenly, Rishi kept his hand over Naira's. This was all noticed by Kartik and angered him.

"Why is he being so cringy with her?! And she is also laughing with him. She never laughs with me just always fight with me. Huh." He thought with a cute pout.