Chapter 5 : Meeting Her

Naira was sitting in her room near the window and Kartik's word rang in her mind "hamm bacche nahi hain aur vaise bhi mein ab mendak nahi hoon mendak toh voh hota hain no jo darta hain". Tears trickle down her cheeks remembering when he used to scold her when she didn't call him mendak.

Flashback Starts

It was first day of Kaira's college and they entered together.

"Kartik let's go." Naira started going but Kartik stopped him.

"Wait! Why are you calling me Kartik? You call me Mendak na." Kartik asked her suspiciously.

"Kartik but we are in college na. What will others think if ilk call you Mendak?" Naira said.

"So what! You will call me Mendak only. I love it when you call me Mendak. Ok Sherni?" Kartik said and Naira smiled.

"Ok!" Naira replied.

Flashback Ends

"Kyun Kartik! First you yourself told me to call you Mendak and when I did it...you.." She again started crying but a sudden thought pop in her mind.

"It is true that love changes everyone? May be yes that's why Kartik has also changed." She said and wiped her tears.

She washed her face and suddenly she heard the knock on her door. She opened it and found Akshara standing there.

"Kya hua Mumma?" Naira asked.

"Beta wo Kartik called all of us Goenka House." Akshara told her.

Naira remembered her yesterday night talk with Kartik.

Flashback Starts

"Naira I am thinking to tell everyone about me and Nikita." Kartik told her on video call.

"Yeah. As you and Nikita want." Naira replied with a warm smile.

"Haa. Chalo then Akshara Aunty and Naitik Uncle tomorrow here. I will tell everyone together. But Naira what if Maa and Papa they didn't accept Nikita and dadi to you know na." Kartik said being tensed.

"Don't take tension Kartik. Nikita is a nice girl. Everyone will accept her." Naira said trying to be happy.

"Chalo Naira I'll talk to you later. Nikita is calling." Kartik said and ended the call.

Flashback Ends

Akshara snapped her fingers in front of Naira bringing her back to present.

"Umm.. Vo.. Mumma Actually I am not feeling well. You and papa go. I'll meet him some other day." Naira said and was about to go in her room again.

"Kya hua tumhe Naira. Bahut din se dekh rhi huun. Bahut udas rehti ho." Akshara said being tensed for her.

She smiled at her mother's love. She wanted to cry her heart out on her mother's lap but she didn't want to tell this to anyone because she knows Everyone (Singhanias and Goenkas) loves her alot and will blame her Kartik and she never wanted it as he also has the right to chose his partner, Such understanding was her love for him.🥺❤️

"No Mumma it's just a slight headache. I am fine." Naira replied to her mother with a smile.

"So Naira pls come with us. Naitik also want you to come with us." Akshara forced her.

"Ok Mumma! I'll come." She said with a dull smile.

"Ok then,Get ready!"Akshara kissed her forehead and left.